Business Development Executive - Maritime
- Blackfriars Rd, London SE1, UK
Business Development Executive
Informa Maritime Intelligence currently has an exciting opportunity in our London office for a motivated individual to kick start their sales career.
We can offer full training within sales and the Maritime industry for a driven go getter who wants to develop a career whilst learning and earning a competitive base salary as well as uncapped commission.
Embracing a challenger mindset, the successful Business Development Executive will tap into a vibrant, open market to bring in new business. Through consultative questioning you will discover clients’ needs and goals, fill gaps with our suite of solutions and ultimately close by authentically addressing all their objections.
This is an excellent opportunity with unlimited earning potential for a driven, tenacious, intelligent, articulate, resilient and intuitive Business Development Executive. You enjoy the fast-paced nature of Sales and looking to establish a career in a global business intelligence brand with fantastic career development opportunities.
- Generate new business by prospecting, following up on inbound leads and outbound telephone calls to develop relationships with Maritime clients
- Present detailed sales proposals to potential clients via online product demonstrations
- Take consultative sales approach and own the entire sales process from prospecting to closing deals
- Consistently exceed against monthly revenue targets.
- Work with client success managers to assure new clients are on-boarded smoothly
- Develop your understanding of Informa Maritime Intelligence Group proposition, our competitors and clients to enable maximized sales and revenue generation.
- Conduct ongoing market and industry analysis. Identify marketplace trends and potential product development avenues to produce revenue growth
- Build your career, to initially progress to a Senior Business Development or Account Manager position, and beyond
- The desire to build a career within sales and work to KPI and revenue targets
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to overcome objections
- Professional, results oriented and have a growth mindset
- Key interpersonal traits: Motivation, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics & integrity, and a willingness to take calculated risks
- Previously experience working within a telephone-based position is a plus