Marketing Transformation Manager
- 240 Blackfriars Rd, London SE1 8NW, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Informa is a leading international events, intelligence, and scholarly research group. Listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100, Informa has over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
At Informa Tech, we believe that technology innovation is key to driving positive change in our society. We believe that digital inclusion underpins progress. And we believe that diversity in tech is central to a thriving industry.
Our aim is to inspire the global technology community to build a better world by informing, educating, and connecting them through world-class research, training, events, and media. We sit at the heart of the tech community with specialisms in emerging tech, AI, IoT, enterprise IT, cybersecurity, media & entertainment, and service providers.
Leveraging over 100 trusted brands, we offer an unrivalled global networking community and platform for technologists and innovators to be inspired and reach their full potential. (Join us and reach yours!)
The Marketing Transformation Manager sits within a newly formed team reporting directly to the Director of Marketing Transformation as part of Informa Tech’s Marketing Operations Division.
The Marketing Transformation Manager will support the Director of Marketing Transformation ensure that transformational activity is and remains fully aligned to customer needs, market growth and the commercial vision of Informa Tech.
This is real hands-on role, requiring the Marketing Transformation Manager to work across a dynamic matrix environment. Working in close collaboration with Programme Management Teams, Change Teams, Marketing Operations and Commercial Pillar / Brand Teams to deliver against key MarTech programmes on time and to budget.
NOTE: This is a fixed term contract (FTC) role on a balanced working basis - remotely and in our central London offices.
· Work within assigned cross functional teams, collaborating with Marketing, Programme Management, Group IT, and commercial teams etc. to deliver on a variety of MarTech work streams.
· In collaboration with brand teams and the business define Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) of prioritized transformation and continuous improvement opportunities.
Utilise appropriate communication channels to provide regular progress updates to Senior Leadership, Commercial Teams, and other identified key stakeholders.
· Manage capability assessments to establish base line maturity across people, process, and systems to support change impact assessments and benefit realisation.
· Participate in the evaluation of martech platforms to ensure selected platforms or enhancements are in line with group requirements and support the execution of Informa Tech’s strategy,
· Arrange and manage discovery sessions / deep dives to clearly identify any roadblocks, across people, process and systems and work with appropriate teams to identify root causes and potential resolutions.
· Lead the change management programme across key business initiatives and transformation programmes
· Driving a test and learn culture
Please note this is not an exhaustive list.
- Experience of working within and managing change programme activity
- Strong project / programme management skills, with appreciation and understanding of Agile
- Commercially aware
- Highly Analytical and can interpret and process a wide variety of data
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment, being able to quickly adapt between shifting priorities and different parts of a process from one day to the next
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of Marketing Technology (MarTech) platforms and tooling, together with benefits, use cases and operational implementation
- Extensive knowledge and proficiency in MS Applications e.g., SharePoint, MS Teams, Project, Excel, Power Point and Word
- Ideally degree educated in a relevant business discipline
- 25 days leave plus bank holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Hybrid working opportunities available (balanced between home and office in London).
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- Life assurance
- Other flexible benefits include healthcare, cycle to work scheme and season ticket loans
- 5% pension match
- Share-match options - become a shareholder
- Regular social events and networking opportunities