Digital Product Manager - Propak Connect
We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
The role of product manager will be instrumental to the digital transformation journey of Informa Markets in Asia, as we are transitioning from an in-person event business to a solution provider providing multi-channeled market access where digital plays a critical role. A key part of our transformation is to create world-class digital products and solutions answering to the fast-changing market needs, which requires strong product innovation and execution.
· Lead digital product development for key verticals and be the “voice of customer” to constantly bring in insights and learning to the team
· Responsible for evaluating and managing technology solution provider for selected verticals, and make critical decisions when it comes to “build, borrow or buy”
· Manage in-house development resource and make sure integrations with external or internal platforms are ready, up to date so to provide the best user experience across the board
· Support (and sometimes lead) product promotion and positioning in the marketplace
· Track product metrics, launching cost and manage towards goals
· Work closely with cross-functional teams to improve product launch success and performance optimization on on-going basis
· Support and lead training and education of modern product management in the region
What Will Excite Us About You:
· Degree holder with minimum 5 years of working experience in which >=3 years in product management / strategy consulting / market research
· Prefer prior experience in eCommerce, digital media, or technology / software
· Strong and demonstratable project and people management skills
· Business savvy: Proven ability of using data and insights to influence business decision and process change
· Ability to develop KPI’s, roadmaps and resource allocation plans
· Strong language and communication – structured writing and good presentation skill
· Proficient technical know-how will be strong plus – SQL, Python, Power BI, Tableau etc.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.