Email Marketing Manager
- 2301 W Anderson Ln, Austin, TX 78757, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Informa Tech, we believe that technology innovation is key to driving positive change in our society. We believe that digital inclusion underpins progress. And we believe that diversity in tech is central to a thriving industry.
Our aim is to inspire the global technology community to build a better world by informing, educating and connecting them through world-class research, training, events, and media.
We sit at the heart of the tech community with specialisms in emerging tech/AI, enterprise IT, cyber security, service providers/NextG, critical communications, media & entertainment and marketing technology.
Leveraging over 100 trusted brands, we offer an unrivalled global networking community and platform for technologists and innovators to be inspired and reach their full potential.
(Join us and reach yours!)
This role will be leading a team of Digital Marketing Associates and will be supporting many of the aspects of email marketing including strategy development, email campaign planning, development, testing, deployment, optimization and analytics.
- Leads and develops a team of Email Digital Marketing Associates, including day-to-day management of team, coaching and workload priorities
- Maintains seamless email marketing production process for Informa Tech brands
- Manages email promotional schedule for Informa Tech to ensure database health
- Ensures email marketing best practices are communicated and applied on outbound campaigns
- Manages email requests and workload ensuring requirements are collected and managed to deadlines
- Analyzes email campaigns to various stakeholders with actionable takeaways for optimization and improved email performance
- Assists Email Automation Specialists in campaign activation for scheduled campaigns
- Provides day to day day Eloqua email QA support, inspects email configurations, content for obvious HTML, link, and other errors that may impact deliverability, brand image, and customer email engagement
- Creating/editing email HTML, leveraging Eloqua’s responsive email design editor tool, along with other HTML editing tools
- Responsible for Digital Marketing Team’s performance management, goal setting and training plans
- Works closely with Automation and Segmentation Managers to ensure standard and consistent process and reporting
- Proven work experience in email marketing
- Management experience preferred
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, preferably Eloqua
- Developed and executed A/B tests to continually improve performance & drive value
- Analytics-focused, with experience translating data into business and consumer insights
- Strong project and time management skills
- Worked with large volumes of deadline-driven email campaigns and assets
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, graphs)
- Strong understanding of CASL, CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and CCPA
- Strong interest in the analytical side of marketing such as marketing performance, segmentation, and overall database health
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and process is a must
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong customer service skills, outstanding verbal, and written communication skills, specifically with the ability to collaborate internally
- Strong interest in emerging digital marketing ideas, trends and methods and execution.
About Informa Tech
Informa Tech serves 9 market pillars including: Artificial Intelligence, Components & Devices, Cybersecurity, Enterprise IT, Game, Industry Verticals, Internet of Things, Media & Entertainment and Service Providers. We offer an unrivalled reach to decision-makers in the technology marketplace, leveraging over 100 recognised brands trusted for research, information, education, and networking.
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events group. We help customers in hundreds of professional, commercial and academic communities connect and learn, and create and provide access to content and intelligence so they can work smarter and make better decisions faster.
Why work at Informa
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritize promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 15 days PTO plus 9 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Commuters benefit
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.