Sales Operations Coordinator - Exhibitions (Expo)
- 5541 Central Ave, Boulder, CO 80301, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Informa Markets provides customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through live, virtual and hybrid events, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. People are at the heart of Informa Markets. Our business thrives on the passion and entrepreneurship of our 4,000+ colleagues, who deliver over 500 international events and brands in more than 40 countries across the globe. Using our industry insight, comprehensive portfolio of markets, content and digital resources, we are passionate about creating platforms for our customers to connect and shaping environments that enable businesses to flourish.
- Support New Hope’s Expo West and Expo East trade show sales, especially during key selling periods. Support will include, but is not limited to, facilitating, and assisting in the exhibitor booth selection process, booth selection, contract processing, reporting and customer service-related functions.
- Coordinates with account managers to review, send, and process contracts for tradeshow booth space & marketing.
- Sales prospecting and lead qualification as required. Includes prospecting reports creation from past business, waitlist management, and lead generation from competitor events.
- Build reports for sales team members upon request. Craft strategy around reporting implementation – including determining use case, data, and frequency.
- Proof contracts and promotional material as required.
- Work directly with customers as needed, including general customer service, client outreach to help execute certain programs, as well as lead identification and qualification.
- Support sales team and management as required.
- Manage the sales team’s use of SalesForce helping to answer questions and extract specific data.
- Support Sales Operations Manager with project management tasks such as booth selection priority list creation, sales inventory tracking, and managing documents collected from sales for other departments.
- Work with other departments as needed to assist with things like sales tracking for finance, registration
- Assist Sales Team identify ongoing needs for sales enablement tools, streamlining of sales processes, data entry, creating tools to reduce manual processes.
- Play a supporting role in projects ensuring data cleanliness such as exhibitor registration, data integration between a2z, swapcard, and salesforce
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Very detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently, while thriving in a team environment.
- Superior communications skills, oral and written.
- Ability to prioritize, organize multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel – minimum twice per year to tradeshows.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Deadline driven
- High school diploma or equivalent training required.
- 2-3 years’ sales support, administrative support and/or customer service experience required.
- College degree or equivalent training and experience preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Compensation: Up to $48,000 annually based on experience
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.