- Maadi City Center Entrance, El-Basatin Sharkeya, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Informa Markets creates global platforms for industries, specialist markets and customers to trade, innovate and grow, delivering over 550 events annually, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions.
Assist in the control and quality of the EMEA event operations records and reports.
Coordinating with stakeholders to support the effectiveness of the EMEA management system in the implementation of its policies and procedures to attain targets and objectives.
This role will engage across the EMEA region, and the suitable candidate will be required to develop and maintain solid working relationships with various stakeholders.
- Ensure information entering and leaving the project / business meets prescribed requirements and does not contain any errors or discrepancies e.g. revision incorrect, numbers don’t match file name, etc.
- Allocate document numbers, provide a single point of contact for all document control activities.
- Assist a variety Quality, Health & Safety and Sustainability performance evaluation activities;
- document control activities
- Tracker / Register updates
- Recording Minutes
- preparation and follow-up on of reporting and actions
- Track information related to events or business projects
- Chase up distributed information to ensure timely return of comments and they should also be able to provide access to information by the management of structured systems.
- Administrative support for the implementation and maintenance of EMEA Event Operations Management System
- Attend relevant meetings or working groups as required
- know who has what information and why they have it and when they were sent it.
- Support with inductions of new/visiting colleagues
- A good general standard of education
- Strong administration and organisation skills and experience of managing multiple concurrent activities
- Experience of working within complex organisations
- Experience of working within either project or process driven environment
- Experience of, project co-ordination activities and documentation management
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build strong working relationships with individuals at all levels within the organisation
- Excellent time management skills
- Process orientated
- High level of attention to detail
- Absolute integrity regarding knowledge of confidential or sensitive information
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team within a changing/developing environment.
- Flexible in approach and able to adapt to new situations easily
- Must be computer literate and knowledgeable in MS Office applications
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be able to identify critical instructions.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.