Director, Digital Project Management - Fashion
- 605 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10158, USA
About Informa Markets
We organize over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business. We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
This role will be key in helping to coordinate and manage the delivery of our ambitious Informa Markets Fashion digital initiatives and goals. Working with the Fashion Leadership Team, Fashion Content Marketing, Central Product teams, and Digital Data & Technology Teams, you will help to ensure that all initiatives are embedded into our business plans and decision making, and that we are on track to achieve our collective digital goals for 2022 and beyond.
- Serve as lead digital operations executive for delivery of current and upcoming digital and hybrid projects within the Fashion portfolio. This role will act as the single point of contact for Fashion Digital initiatives and communication internally to all stakeholders and functions.
- Assess our internal projects, industry benchmarks, internal stakeholder needs and market opportunities to coordinate new and adapt existing initiatives and projects to facilitate a cohesive, organized and impactful set of projects, managed with one voice
- In partnership with the Fashion Leadership Team, create & communicate short, medium and long term goals delivered by the Fashion portfolio in line with our Digital ambitions
- Agree milestones and timelines with Fashion & Product Leadership for delivery and planning for the North America business digital goals and track against progress. Arrange all opportunities and timing to turn into a leader in Digital offerings within Informa and amongst our peers.
- Collaborate with all internal stakeholders, including the commercial sales and marketing teams, Operations/Digital Delivery, and Product Management, to drive projects forward, manage escalation of risks, issues and dependencies, make decisions and take mitigating actions that are required.
- Communicate early and often to the Fashion Leadership team on progress against these goals and identify ways to unlock blockages or barriers.
- Responsible for creating calendar of scheduled virtual events and content marketing opportunities, constantly rethinking programs, deliverables and engaging opportunities
- Work closely with President, Fashion and SVP Marketing to connect with internal functions and stakeholders to manage and coordinate all digital initiatives
- Gain a deep understanding of platform functionality (Backend and frontend technology)
- Work with stakeholders to understand platform objectives and KPIs, and create/deliver programs that drive key results
- Identify opportunities to share knowledge and best practice to accelerate progress against sustainability agenda.
- Participate in an engaged and empowered team
- Manage engagement, expectations and communications between marketing, sponsorships, product, operations, sales, and other relevant show teams regarding deliverables, opportunities and challenges; and tracking against timelines and show requirements.
- Develop an understanding of the markets we serve and the digital solutions space and deliver opportunities in line with these communities and client’s needs.
- Contribute to the larger goals and objectives developed by the Fashion leadership team by aiding in the growth of all events and digital offerings within the portfolio
- 5-7 years in Project Management, with progressively senior roles and strong experience with digital initiatives in a matrixed environment
- Entrepreneurial, innovative and customer-centric mindset
- Experience in managing complex, transformational program & change initiatives.
- Ability to identify priorities and manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- Experience and understanding of Sales and Marketing functions, operations and CRM systems a plus.
- Strategic and organized thinker with business acumen and strong stakeholder awareness.
- Effective, succinct and confident communication skills and a demonstrated ability to build rapport with a wide range of people.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels, management of senior stakeholders and a credible performer in senior executive forums.
- Champion of change, focused on delivery of objectives and business benefits.
- An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches
- Adaptable, agile and speedy, with a willingness to take calculated risks, mitigate those risks, and learn from the outcome
- Bonus! Experience, understanding and exposure to fashion communities, including an understanding the fashion’s value chain
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.