Digital Marketing Associate
- 605 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10158, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Informa Engage is an in-house marketing service team, sitting in the Informa Connect division, and serving all Informa divisions globally. Our purpose is to help Informa markets and brands unlock digital and data marketing services to drive more revenue back into their organization. Engage is a dedicated team of over 100 experts of unrivaled experience delivering innovative programs and seamless execution including Product Development, Sales Enablement, Data Optimization, Creative, Program Management (content marketing, digital events, advertising), and Marketing for market differentiation.
The Digital Marketing Associate role is a dynamic opportunity within Informa’s centralized Campaign Marketing, Strategy and Execution division, responsible for overseeing all aspects of inbound and outbound marketing campaigns for the Technology Markets. The qualified candidate will have experience with email marketing, lead generation, tracking and analysis and will have strong writing skills, an acute attention to detail, and be deadline oriented. Additionally, the candidate will need to have an understanding of marketing fundamentals such as segmentation, A/B testing, data analysis, web analysis and marketing automation.
Campaign Marketing (75%)
- Execute and oversee successful marketing campaigns to meet webcast, content syndication, and survey goals
- Manage all aspects of outbound email marketing campaigns, including copywriting, designing HTML, setting deployment strategies, developing QA process and tracking
- Contribute to inbound social media marketing on brand Twitter and LinkedIn pages
- Collaborate with sales, editorial, and project management daily to ensure campaigns run optimally
- Utilize measurement and analytics to deliver against expected business results and key performance targets
- Analyze industry and competitive data. Utilize meaningful and relevant data to improve effectiveness and efficiency of demand gen programs
- Maintain tracking reports for all executed campaigns
- Work within our Project Management Platform to record campaign efforts, hours, program specifics and completion
- Participates in Informa-led communities and team building groups
- B.A. - Marketing, English, Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration or similar areas of concentrations
- Understanding of the B2B marketing environment is a PLUS
- Excellent writing and communication skills (copywriting and creative writing is at least 50% of this job)
- HTML experience or familiarity
- Strong proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams), familiarity with Eloqua or similar CRM helpful
- Some familiarity with A/B Testing concepts
- Experience or familiarity with email marketing from set up through deployment
- Knowledge of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter for marketing outreach purposes
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, with the ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently, coordinate multiple priorities, and meet multiple deadlines and high volume with a proactive approach
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- A team player with a “can-do” attitude who is eager to learn and grow within the Informa family
Why work at Informa
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 15 days PTO plus 9 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- ESPP - become a shareholder
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here.