Decision Support Coordinator
- Jai Singh Marg, Hanuman Road Area, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
- Employees can work remotely
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential
Position available for Decision Support Coordinator in Global Peer Review, Taylor and Francis Group, New Delhi.
The job involves operating originality checking software and preparing reports based on the results for articles across all subject areas.
- Perform top-level analysis of originality results and prepare reports on the results for appropriate parties
- Checking author-generated data entries and electronic files of manuscripts before transfer to the Production department
- Prepare reports, collating and analysing statistics related to submission numbers, processing times and outcomes
- Liaise with the global team to ensure effective management and support of online systems
- Troubleshoot problems with online systems,
- Take, prepare and distribute team meeting minutes.
- Provide appropriate cover in the team members' absence
- Deal with correspondence and routine enquiries and ensuring these are directed to appropriate departments or resources.
At Taylor & Francis we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to Taylor & Francis are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about.
What we offer in return:
- 30 days annual leave
- 4 volunteering days annually
- Day off for your birthday
- Pension contributions
- Medical insurance for self and dependents; life cover and personal accident cover for self
- Seasonal social and charitable events
- Training and development
- Blended style and flexible working time
- Right tools for remote working
You must have the right to work and live in the India.
This role is based at our India - New Delhi office or may be remote.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.