Business Process Analyst
- Sheepen Pl, Colchester CO3, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Informa is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group.
Our purpose is to champion the specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions.
Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
The Business Process Analyst is expected to assume the following key responsibilities plus any other reasonable duties as required:
- Lead workshops/interviews with SSC teams to ensure business requirements are captured accurately
- Support new processes and changes with 'as-is' and 'to-be’ documentation
- Develop and deliver management and project-related presentations including, but not limited to, cut-over plans and business change readiness decks
- Support training and knowledge transfer to the respective SSC processing teams
- Consolidation of all projects/initiatives into a Regional implementation plan, identifying any resourcing conflicts and dependencies and highlighting any risks and issues to the PMO
- Support regional process leads in post go-live stabilization. Complete root cause analysis of identified issues and contribute to recommendations on remediation plans including methods, procedures, and technologies to ensure issues are resolved, and adequate processes and controls are implemented to prevent future issues
- Accounting qualification preferred (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Knowledge of lean six sigma desirable
- Qualifications around Change Management and/or Prince 2 would be an additional advantage
- Experience in requirements gathering, process mapping and design, with evidence of achieving business outcomes
- Can demonstrate experience of finance change projects
- Experience of working in complex, multinational organisations
Skills & Abilities
- Logical and detailed approach
- Effective team player with the ability to listen to and influence others
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build good relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, internal departments, and key contacts
- Problem solving capabilities within tight deadlines
- Be pro-active and take initiative and encourage teams to do the same
- Knowledge and ability to use relevant internal systems
- Ability to be flexible within role
- Confident and highly motivated
- Highly organised and diligent with strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain these skills whilst working under pressure
- Excellent presentation skills
Alongside a competitive salary, Informa also offers the following employee benefits:
- Season ticket loan & Cycle2work
- Money purchased pension scheme & life assurance
- Eye care and childcare vouchers
- 25 days annual holiday, increasing to 27 days after 2 years, plus an extra day off for your birthday and another for raising money for charity!
- Our Learning team supports year-round development, with face-to-face training, mentoring and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Informa's colleague Share Incentive Plan matches every share purchased with 2 free shares
- Informa offers a £250 Healthy Lifestyle subsidy to spend on fitness activities and classes
- You are given permission to take 4 days off per year to volunteer with an approved scheme
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.