Finance O2C Senior Specialist - D
- Xin Gang Dong Lu, Haizhu Qu, Guangzhou Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China
Informa is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group.
We’re the specialist’s specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands, we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions.
Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
- Perform complex allocations
- Investigation and resolution of unidentified and unapplied receipts on timely basis
- Management of Credit Card Payment Portals and Bank relationships
- Prepare reporting on cash movements to assist cash-flow analysis where applicable
- Implementing and/or maintaining controls
- Identify and recommend process improvement opportunities
- Resolution of queries from both internal and external customers
- Assist the O2C Supervisor to help develop the Specialists
- Participate in month end reporting
- Internal/External audit support
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Relevant qualifications in a business or finance discipline
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word and Outlook are essential
- Knowledge of Oracle or SAP system is an advantage
- Good knowledge and understanding of Cash Applications processes within specific area of expertise:
- - Queries & Allocations
- - Cash Processing and Reconciliations
- - Best practice in Cash Operations
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is a requirement. Ability in any other Asian languages would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills at all levels including a wide range of stakeholders within the business
- Continuously drives & improves processes & systems
- Supervisory experience is an advantage
- Remain approachable under pressure
- Be pro-active and take initiative and encourage teams to do the same
- Act with integrity, tact and diplomacy
- Ability to complete a variety of related tasks
- Pro-actively solve problems
- Excellent influencing skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to be flexible within role
- Work collaboratively across teams
- Confident with presentations
Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.