Finance O2C Billing Supervisor - D
- Xin Gang Dong Lu, Haizhu Qu, Guangzhou Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China
Informa is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group.
We’re the specialist’s specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands, we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions.
Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
- To oversee, motivate and manage a billing function, both internally and also outsourced (where applicable)
- Manage all billing activities to ensure that the services is delivered within contractual SLAs
- Responsible for all billing according to terms set by your Business area
- To ensure all query resolution is provided in a timely fashion and that there is a focus on timely invoice issuance
- Encourage an environment in which people value diversity either in recruitment, team formation and/or in developing plans and strategies.
- Monitor and reconcile deferred revenue accounts
- Perform month end close process
- Complete and maintain online billing submissions and accounts, vendor form requests and insurance certification requests
- Address and resolve client invoicing issues
- Facilitate and assist in resolving requests presented from the front office colleagues, clients, management and sales colleagues in a timely manner
- Assist the O2C Regional Lead to help develop the Specialists
- Implementing and/or maintaining controls
- Internal/External Audit Support
- Month End Reporting/Tasks
- Pro-actively review work processes for continuous improvements submitting suggestions to the O2C Regional Lead
- Ensure the correct adoption within team of globally consistent processes in within service delivery and people management
- Implementation, management and monitoring to the correct standard of controls as per the Risk and Controls Matrix (RACM).
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Relevant qualifications in a business or finance discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience, experience managing large Billing teams
- Supervisory experience is a must
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of all O2C processes including best practice in people, processes and technology
- Sound working knowledge and understanding of SSC processes and how these fit into the wider environment
- Confident in how to lead and guide a team through challenging periods.
- Be able to manage competing priorities and achieving deadlines, whilst delivering a high standard of work and supporting the team as and when needed.
- Solid at building relationships with stakeholders within and outside of the organization
- Evidence of making decisions at the right time based on the information available.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels including a wide range of stakeholders within the business
- Continuously drives & improves processes & systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Be pro-active and take initiative and encourage teams to do the same
- Knowledge and ability to use relevant internal systems
- Act with integrity, tact and diplomacy
- Excellent influencing skills
- Highly organised, diligent with attention to detail and the ability to maintain these skills whilst working under pressure
- Knowledge of Oracle or SAP is essential
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word and Outlook are essential
- Good presentation skills
Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.