Marketing Specialist– Digital Products
- De Entree, 1101 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Informa PLC is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group.
Our purpose is to champion the specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands, we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions. Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
Each of our five operating divisions has a distinct focus:
- Informa Connect aims to provide expert content you cannot Google, and access to specialist networks and communities, through major branded annual events and specialist digital communities and content services.
- Informa Intelligence provides specialist digital information and data products, consultancy and research services to over 25,000 business worldwide, helping companies make better informed decisions and gain competitive edge.
- Informa Markets creates global platforms for industries, specialist markets and customers to trade, innovate and grow, delivering over 550 events annually, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions.
- Informa Tech aims to inspire the global technology community to design, build and run a better digital world by providing research, media, training and events to specialist technology communities worldwide.
- Taylor & Francis commissions, curates, produces and publishes scholarly research and reference-led content in specialist subject areas, advancing research and enabling knowledge to be discovered and shared.
The Senior Marketing Executive – Digital Products is responsible for leading the marketing of the Marketing Services products within the Pharma portfolio. Our Marketing Services are digital (content) products and campaigns that help our client reach professionals in the Pharma industry. This can include webinars, reports, white papers etc.
The Senior Marketing Executive is responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy and will play a major role in driving brand awareness for our Marketing Services portfolio. They will lead on the product marketing campaigns with the objective to drive strong, high-quality leads as well as optimizing the performance of channels with the goal of accelerating growth.
You will work closely with the sales team as well as the sales operation teams to define an account-based marketing approach that is constantly monitored and optimized based on data-driven insights.
The Senior Marketing Executive will coordinate with the digital marketing teams in the planning and delivery of all campaigns, as well as defining customer segments. This role will own the detailed customer contact strategy, as well as owning the management for all customer contact activities.
- Responsible for setting, delivering, and reporting on the marketing strategy for our Marketing Services Portfolio, in collaboration with the Sr. Marketing Manager
- Develops marketing plans and campaigns across all channels covering lead generation needs
- Optimize the lead conversion funnel to maximize demand, including generation and nurture of leads
- Manages and executes all webinar and trend report marketing campaigns, from planning to delivery and reporting, with the aim to drive strong, engaged, and relevant leads for our clients.
- Briefs the digital marketing team and works with them to monitor the timely delivery of campaigns and optimize based on performance
- Engages with and collaborates closely with Channel and Sales functions to build targeted and customer focused marketing plans
- Ensures clear process and briefs for the copywriters and signs off copy
- Monitors and develops the customer journey across all contact points and contributes to the development of personas
- Understands and manages data plans including data segmentation and data analysis
- Manages and briefs creative and PR agencies and ensures outcome is of the highest quality
- Develops detailed testing plans and milestones for review and optimization of the various campaigns
- Responsible for creation and optimization of sales supporting collateral
- Championing our Marketing Services portfolio across the business and ensuring full integration across all marketing campaigns to ensure a single-customer view approach.
Qualities needed for culture fit:
- Experience in working in an international, matrix organization
- Data driven and able to draw and present conclusions based on data
- Embraces change and sees it as an opportunity
- A self-starter who embraces agile and experimental styles of working
- Comfortable in presenting ideas and solutions to large teams including senior management
Qualifications & Skills required:
- +3 years’ experience in (B2B) marketing, including digital marketing and lead generation
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written skills in English
- Extensive experience of developing, maintaining, and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives
- Strong time management, prioritization, and attention to quality and detail.
- Able to work efficiently and independently in a high-pressured matrixed environment that is constantly evolving.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience with data management, data segmentation and data tools. e.g. Eloqua, Salesforce or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of HTML and knowledge of project management tools, preferably ASANA
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of all digital channels and their metrics
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements of the pharma industry
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills. Able to analyze, interpret, draw conclusions, and implement solutions on a variety of complex issues
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country for which they are applying.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here