Account Executive - French Speaking
- De Entree, 1101 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Informa PLC is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group.
Our purpose is to champion the specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions. Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
We have five operating divisions has a distinct focus: this role is for Informa Markets where we create global platforms for industries, specialist markets and customers to trade, innovate and grow, delivering over 550 events annually, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions.
Selling a full range of products ranging from digital subscriptions through to exhibition space, the Account Executive is responsible for aligning a client's need with the most relevant and impactful products we have on offer. An Account Executive working on the Pharma portfolio is an affective consultative sales professional working with active accounts across specific regions, to help them achieve their objectives, ensure their success, their repeat business, and to act as their single point of contact.
The Account Executive is responsible for selling a full range of products within the Pharma portfolio to ensure that targets are achieved. Products include lead generation subscription packages, programmatic digital marketing, content-led marketing solutions and exhibition-based products. He/she provides a high standard of customer insight, care, and account management, making full use the knowledge gained from their relationships to sell the full portfolio of products affectively.
The Account Executive will also keep abreast of industry news by reading trade journals, social media etc., to ensure that they are seen by their clients as a valuable information resource.
An Account Executive should be prepared to go the extra mile in every aspect of their work, to be proactive, and to anticipate the needs of their clients.
As an Account Executive, you will be motivated understand the benefits of that products within the Pharma Portfolio, to discover the business needs of your client, and to bring creativity into your bespoke pitches to ensure success and repeat business from your client base.
Working within a matrix environment, an Account Executive must be a team player and be proactive in providing valuable insights that help develop the portfolio.
Ability to interact professionally with people from diverse cultures at all levels within the business and across its client base.
- Fluent in French (written and spoken)
- 1-2 years' experience in a B2B sales and proven ability to deliver or overachieve on revenue targets
- Experience and eminence in relevant industry or brand knowledge
- Proven ability to manage a range of customer accounts
- Strong relationship management experience, maintaining customer contact and relevance
- Ability to develop relationships at senior levels and manage customer needs
- Ability to identify and pursue cross / up selling opportunities
- Ability to understand and articulate value proposition and customer ROI
- Ability to negotiate effectively, and proactively handle and respond to customer objections
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident personality, elevated level of enthusiasm
- University Bachelor’s Degree qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Our Learning team supports year-round development, with face-to-face training, access to LinkedIn Learning and the opportunity for colleagues to earn their Certificate in Exhibition Management (CEM) in-house
- Informa's colleague Share Incentive Plan matches every share purchased with a free share
- You are given permission to take 4 days off per year to volunteer with an approved scheme
- You are entitled to 24 days' paid holiday per year, plus one day's paid holiday for your birthday, extra time given at certain bank holidays, and the chance to earn a free day's holiday through charity fundraising
- We offer colleagues net reimbursement for commuting travel. We will reimburse actual costs for public transport
- The official Social Committee is very active in organising social, wellness, diversity and sustainability initiatives
- Monthly AMSTAR awards recognise outstanding colleague contributions with a €100 voucher
- On 5 years of service, you will receive 25% of your gross monthly salary, 10 years = 50% on an increasing scale