Global Marketing Specialist
- Blackfriars Rd, London SE1, UK
Informa organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online digital platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
The Global Marketing Specialist will support the Global Marketing Manager in the development and execution of the Go-To-Market strategy. This is a hands-on position where you will work closely with all cross-functional teams to ensure that all business objectives are achieved and that all campaign tactics are executed on time.
To be considered for the role, you will need demonstrative experience of generating leads, digital experience in setting up email campaigns, writing content for web, social and print. Experience in Paid (PPC/Social) is advantageous and knowing your way around Adobe analytics is desirable.
Some travel will be required. You will need to attend the shows in Detroit, Stuttgart and possibly our bi-annual shows in Toronto/Montreal.
If you have a passion for marketing with experience in executing targeted campaigns, developing creative and forward-thinking marketing plans, this job is for you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support the Global Marketing Manager in:
· Develop and implement effective marketing campaigns across Web, E-mail, Paid and Social.
· Ensuring effective delivery of partnership agreements by managing the contracts and deliverables.
· Writing copy for all marketing collateral (brochures, letters, emails and websites).
· Ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
· Assist in creating assets for the invite program, mobile app and event guide.
· Team player and highly collaborative with internal and external stakeholders to ensure accurate execution of marketing campaigns.
· Additional responsibilities as appropriate
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum of 3 years event or conference marketing experience
· University degree or equivalent marketing qualification
· A solid understanding of SEO, PPC and social media
· Influencer marketing experience is desirable
· Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Demonstrated ability to work under deadlines
· Develop and execute organic social media (Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter) campaigns
· Experience of using Eloqua to set up and manage e-mail campaigns
· Using a CRM system – Salesforce would be preferred
· Analytics Experience (Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics preferred)
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus but not essential.
· Knowledge of HTML a plus but not essential
· Test and Learn approach to increase campaign efficiency and improve ROI
· Some travel required – to assist running the event and attend competitor events
University degree or equivalent marketing qualification
Alongside a competitive salary, Informa also offers the following employee benefits:
- Season ticket loan & Cycle2work
- Money purchased pension scheme & life assurance
- Eye care and childcare vouchers
- 25 days annual holiday, increasing to 27 days after 2 years, plus an extra day off for your birthday
- Our Learning team supports year-round development, with face-to-face training, access to LinkedIn Learning and the opportunity for colleagues to earn their Certificate in Exhibition Management (CEM) in-house
- Informa's colleague Share Incentive Plan matches every share purchased with 2 free shares
- Informa offers a £250 Healthy Lifestyle subsidy to spend on fitness activities and classes
- You are given permission to take days off to volunteer with an approved scheme