Customer Success Manager - IIRIS
- 240 Blackfriars Rd, London SE1 8NW, UK
- Employees can work remotely
We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
IIRIS is platform and suite of products designed to help us know, reach, and build better informed customer connections through insightful data gained through multiple interactions with Informa’s highly specialised communities. We are looking fora Customer Success Leader to help Informa businesses (IIRIS’s customers) adopt and use the platform to help them grow their businesses through better marketing.
As a key member of the IIRIS team, you will help develop strong relationships with customers and collaborate with cross-functional leaders to deliver consistently excellent customer experiences.
You will be passionate about using analytical skills to identify problems, find solutions, and improve relationships. To succeed in this role, you should have relevant digital or advertising client experience and a demonstrated record of analysing and optimizing campaigns.
Objectives of this Role
- Manage on-boarding, implementation, training*, increasing adoption and use, and high levels of customer satisfaction for accounts
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive continued value of IIRIS
- Share, maintain and develop best practices, as well as customer support content for your accounts and share with the wider business
- Communicate effectively with both IIRIS and product management to understand customer needs, maximize satisfaction and communicate lessons learned
- Develop and maintain existing customer success metrics and data
*Role is to work with the training team to ensure training is delivered.
- 5+ years experience in communications, marketing, sales, account management, or customer success
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.