Talent Acquisition Data Analyst (APAC)
- Room#2102-2103 Culture Square, No.59 Jia Zhongguancun St., Haidian district, Beijing, China, Beijing, China
- Employees can work remotely
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
We have an exciting opportunity for a strong Analyst to support the Talent Acquisition team. As a business, Taylor & Francis is growing and a core part of our Talent Acquisition strategy is having the data to support our strategy. Data that answers key questions such as: how long it takes us to recruit and how much it costs us to recruit? Where do our candidates come from? Are we losing candidates in the recruitment journey?
Answering these questions enables us to push forward more successfully and adapt to the changing market. Supporting us to make informed decisions is at the heart of this role and reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Director this role will support in delivering high quality data analytics, investigating, and using data to understand recruitment trends across our global business. You will be a curious individual, keen to understand challenges and use data to solve them. You should be savvy in spotting trends and issues, with an analytical mind and naturally excellent with analysing data.
Closing date: December 16, 2021
What you will be doing:
- Collate and analyse Talent Acquisition data on the following (but not exclusive)
- Time to Hire
- Cost Per Hire
- Role volumes across geographies and teams
- Sourcing strategy - Agency placement rate v direct sourcing, job board effectiveness
- Role status updates
- Candidate feedback on process and any dropout rates.
- Establishing and maintaining a dashboard to show key data metrics, with continual process improvement
- Collect, collate and analyze data and provide reports on the effectiveness of Talent Acquisition strategy to the Talent Acquisition team, People team SLT, Business and Global HR Director
- Play an integral role in ensuring that HR and finance vacancy data and reporting are aligned
- Developing more streamlined processes and reports for budgeting and planning to aid planned resourcing on an annual basis
- Support the Talent Acquisition team to make data-based decisions using data as evidence of trends and areas of improvement
- Report on D&I data across the global business ensuring D&I best practice is being implemented
- Complete research and market analysis for external trends and influences, including salary benchmarking
- Collaborate with Informa to suggest process improvements to the use of the Applicant Tracking System Reporting Module
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience in a global HR team, ideally in a Talent Acquisition team
- Must be strong in spotting trends and issues with an analytical mind
- Acute attention to detail and numerical comprehension
- Excellent Excel skills to an advanced level
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation communications skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- A proven ability to get things done
- Intellectual curiosity, with developed research skills to track down and understand information and data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly numerate, with an ability to interpret and understand budgets, project plans & financial targets
- Flexible and adaptable when dealing with different time zones
- Ability to be proactive and independent when solving problems
- Strong digital skills with a knowledge of modern business communication platforms such as Yammer and Office 365
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days’ annual leave
- 4 volunteering days annually
- Day off for your birthday
- Seasonal social and charitable events
- Training and development
- This is a global role and we currently have capacity for this role to be UK/US based or within one of our Asia Pacific regions, however you must have the right to live and work within the location you reside in
- This role is open to candidates across several APAC locations, including: China; Hong Kong, S.A.R., China; Taiwan, China; Singapore; Japan; South Korea; Australia; Malaysia.
At Taylor & Francis we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to Taylor & Francis are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.