Go-to-Market: Product Launch and Commercial Enablement Manager
- 110 Southwark St, London SE1 0TA, UK
The Go-To-Market (GTM) Manager, Real World Data (RWD) is responsible for managing the lifecycle of our RWD product solutions by developing, managing, and executing GTM plans to ensure cross-department alignment and internal readiness.
The GTM Manager will lead product positioning in the market, while driving commercial enablement, client services and editorial awareness, and assist in developing marketing strategies to drive growth and retention. The selected candidate should possess expertise in the clinical trial field, particularly in the real world data (RWD) domain.
• Design and execute GTM plans that deliver desired commercialization results
• Work with broad cross-functional internal teams to ensure GTM tracking of dependent stakeholder readiness plans including, reporting key milestones status, risks and contingency planning and issue escalation as necessary.
• Lead and facilitate regular meetings with key stakeholder groups including Product Management, Marketing, Client Services, Sales, Sales Specialists and Analysts/Editorial teams to gather requirements, gain internal alignment on GTM program development and ensure executional delivery.
• Lead internal communication flow, serve as a liaison, and coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure launch readiness.
• Develop a deep understanding of the market problems of various industry segments and user personas and effectively position and communicate how and why product features and functionality address and overcome those market problems for our customers.
• Lead the creation and maintenance of value proposition materials, such as product demonstration scripts, customer facing product presentations and content for marketing collateral.
• Proven track record of commercial success in evolving products and growing revenue into new markets, regions, segments, and customer types.
• Experience in new customer go to market methodology and customer retention strategy, ideally in the information services, data analytics and/or pharma/biotech industry.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization internally and externally.
• Having an understanding of competitor products and clinical trial market trends would be a bonus.
Why work for Informa?
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your Birthday! In addition, as a gesture during the pandemic, Informa is offering colleagues an additional 5 days’ vacation in 2022, to take at any time during 2022 for anyone who has joined the company by 31st December 2021.
- Fabulous new office in Central London with an amazing rooftop terrace, views of Central London, onsite gym and a variety of restaurants and amenities nearby. Hybrid working opportunities available (balanced between home and office).
- Training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Life assurance
- Pension match and a range of other entirely flexible benefits to suit your needs
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.