Digital Editor - Pharma
- De Entree, 1101 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Informa Markets produces more than 550 international B2B events and brands each year. Our events and brands bring a diverse range of industries and specialist markets to life, as they have significant international reach and industry depth and breadth. They create platforms for customers, partners and communities to engage, trade and grow, helping them thrive 365 days a year.
With more than 4,400 colleagues based in 30+ countries around the globe, we deliver more than 550 events each year in 40+ countries. This global footprint allows us to help businesses trade both domestically and internationally. In many of these countries, Informa Markets is one of, if not the leading, exhibitions organiser.
Informa Markets is seeking a talented individual to join us as an Digital Editor for the Pharma Portfolio.
The Digital Editor develops articles, podcasts, news stories, custom content and market reports on scientific, technical, and business topics important to bio/pharmaceutical development and manufacturing in Europe and other regions.
The Digital Editor is responsible for producing editorial and commercial content for the CPhI and Pharmapack brands.
You are an enthusiastic B2B digital content professional, used to producing high quality journalism for online audiences and moving the industry agenda forward. This role is designed to provide industry insights and knowledge to our audience through breaking news, in-depth features and special reports, which drive traffic to our CPhI Online site, and firmly position our brands at the heart of the Pharmaceutical industry.
Principal duties & responsibilities
- Create and edit digital content for our key persona groups
- Write SEO optimised copy to drive traffic and engagement to CPhI Online
- Own, manage and execute newsletters to grow engagement and subscribers
- Establish partnerships with a wide network of contributors from across the industry
- Manage relationships with freelancers and contributors, being the main point of contact for PR
- Ownership of our monthly podcast series, developing topics and interviewing industry stakeholders
- Produce custom web content on technical topics for our clients
- Copy-edit and proofread assigned content
- Provide coverage from events
- Moderate webcasts and conference sessions; conduct audio and video interviews
- Collaborate with internal Marketing, Content & Brand teams on campaign plans and content requirements
- Help drive our digital content strategy through in-depth research and industry knowledge
- A proven track record of strong writing and reporting skills across a variety of digital content formats – reports, news, podcasts etc
- Minimum of 3 years experience in B2B writing
- Proven SEO experience and creating content for online audiences
- Experience with a variety of CMS systems and content measurement tools – Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics etc
- Excellent at building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Self-starter, results and deadline orientated
- Native-level English
- Experience in pharmaceutical science, chemistry, or biology preferred
- Examples of published content on bio/pharmaceutical, life science, or health-related topics (preferably for B2B communications)
Flexible working environment and the opportunity to work with a diverse team.