Client Services Specialist
- 5541 Central Ave, Boulder, CO 80301, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets’ Customer Success Team is seeking a Client Services Specialist to work in our Boulder location. Enjoy a full kitchen that includes a professional stove and a collaborative group of coworkers!
Goal of position is to proactively assist attendees, exhibitors, and staff for all events both in the office and onsite. Assistance includes effective communication and review of registration, exhibitor service kit (set up and exhibitor training), booth rules and enforcement, and general show information. Also responsible for identifying and developing new programs and methods to better communicate information to customers.
You are accountable for:
- Assist with all customer service requests via inbound and outbound phone calls, returning emails, voicemails within 24 hours of receipt, assisting marketing with response to social media posts, and answering online chat as presented.
- Provide consistent, timely reporting of projects and meet identified deadlines.
- Create, manage, and understand Exhibitor Service Kits for assigned events and be able to assist exhibitors with all included services, vendors, and regulations.
- Be primary point of contact for multiple assigned events, along with supporting team with other events and tasks.
- Complete or create registrations using a variety of online registration tools.
- Review and improve client facing products, i.e. apps, marketing, surveys etc.
- Identify and provide proactive customer service to all customers, both internal and external.
- Use identified software and tools for record keeping and event management.
- Assist in researching and implementing new ideas and processes to assist clients.
- Regularly review event websites to ensure accuracy and usability for everyone.
- Work with vendors to ensure that all customer needs are managed to expectations
- Partner with other teams, both internal and external, to identify new ways to support our exhibitors and events.
- Travel as requested to conferences, clients, vendors, tradeshows, etc.
- Act as Floor Manager onsite for assigned events, as requested.
- Travel is less than 20% annually
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience (office environment preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of event coordination or working with exhibitors
- Intermediate computer skills required
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills required
- Project Management experience desired
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.