- Rüzgarlıbahçe, Kavacık Kavşağı, Beykoz/İstanbul, Turkey
Informa PLC is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group.
Our purpose is to champion the specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions. Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries. Creating global platforms for industries, specialist markets and customers to trade, innovate and grow.
https://www.linkedin.com/company/informamarkets/life/whatwedo/ and https://www.informamarkets.com/en/home.html for more information.
Creating and maintaining accurate HR data, records and reports in line with regional and global requirements.
Ensuring where appropriate that all activities comply with local laws and regulations
- Supporting the implementation of the HR strategy at a local level and ensuring the global HR calendar of activities is achieved within timelines
- Providing effective advice and targeted solutions to employee relations & performance issues, in order support colleagues & managers and maintain governance frameworks.
- Using a business partnering model to effectively support the management team in the delivery of the business strategy
- Effective and regular communication and engagement activities to maintain a positive colleague experience
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with EMEA T&A Team, to manage insource and outsource recruitment activities, including manager level roles. Working with 3rd party agencies, if necessary.
- Managing all processes relating to joiners and leavers which includes administration tasks within Oracle HR (new entries, related entries, purchase etc.) and improving the employee experience,
- Maintaining and organizing employee documents, forms, records, contracts, including soft and hard copy files and ensuring data accuracy. Keeps all documents and information organized and accessible at all times.
- Working with HR Manager and HR BPs from EMEA to determine HR related needs of the company and to identify the best practices
- Actively taking part in implementation of global human resources projects of the company
- Performing budgeting & reporting activities of HR department accurately
- Coordinating HR operations activities such as data management, monthly payroll, and HR reporting processes
- Supporting L&D Team when needed
- Supporting performance management process during mid-year and year-end
- To follow up employer incentives and legal processes of HR department, managing HR related legal issues (Iskur, SGK etc.)
- Provide participation to compulsory “Individual Retirement System” and following up monthly activities of this system
- Supporting employee relations and internal communication (portal, organizations, etc.)
- Managing HR vendors
- University Degree, in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development, or related field, or a bachelor degree in any of these areas.
- 4+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Very good command of English in both written and spoken
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communicator, self motivated
- Eager to learn, flexible for change
- Problem solving mind with strong planning and organization skills, ability to realize task to deadline
- Meticulous, detail oriented and able to perform job with accuracy, can work in a multifunction responsibilities
- Knowledge with MS Office programs & Oracle
· A high degree of cultural awareness
· Great at motivating teams and individuals
· Inspires commitment and loyalty
· Creative and inspiring
· Good at coaching and developing individuals
· Able to consistently set the bar higher
· Ability to manage remotely
· Highly collaborative and tenacious team player
· Ability to work effectively across a range of projects with teams of differing skills and experience
· Fast learner, committed to personal development and growth
· Takes pride and ownership of their work
· Self-motivating with strong ability to work both on independent projects and projects involving many stakeholders