- De Entree, 1101 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Informa is a leading business intelligence, events, and academic publishing business operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100. We operate in more than 30 countries and employ over 11,000 people globally.
Informa’s leading brands and expert teams create intelligence-based products and data-driven services, convene communities in person and digitally and provide access to cutting-edge research for customers working in specialist markets, worldwide.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be reporting into the Director of Product Management, Marketplaces, with a clear remit in creating vibrant B2B communities and marketplaces. We are in a mission of optimizing critical supply chains, connecting buyers and sellers, and truly driving sustainability goals in key verticals.
The ideal candidate will be a Product Manager with background in launching and/or scaling successful digital products. Experience with eCommerce, data driven products, B2B marketplaces & communities or supply chain management solutions is highly appreciated.
- Be responsible for leading a commercially validated roadmap.
- Able to communicate with clarity the why and how and connect the big picture with day-to-day activities
- Combine digital and live face-to-face platforms to provide unique experiences for our customers to interact, connect, partner, and transact
- Establish performance metrics for user engagement and product performance to demonstrate the value to our customers
- Use performance metrics and customer feedback to guide continuous improvement
- Support the build out of customer engagement dashboards to drive real-time insights to improve effectiveness of our marketplaces and communities
- Collaborate with software vendors and platform providers to define, build, and deliver the B2B marketplace
- Collaborate with the commercial and marketing teams to develop go-to-market strategies, competitive product positioning and monetization strategies
- Balance customer needs with resource constraints and roadmap timelines
- Experience in Product Management (mid-level position)
- Knowledge of emerging and existing technologies, with strong understanding of industry standards and approaches.
- An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches
- Experience using with A/B testing, pilot and prototyping methods, and driving decisions using qualitative and quantitative data
- Adaptable, agile and speedy, with a willingness to take calculated risks, mitigate those risks, and learn from the outcome
- High EQ and awareness when working both internally and externally
- Ability to translate and communicate data into concise, insightful, and actionable recommendations
Alongside a competitive salary, Informa also offers the following employee benefits:
- pension scheme & life assurance
- Travel allowance
- 24 days annual holiday, plus an extra day off for your birthday
- Our Learning team supports year-round development, with face-to-face training, access to LinkedIn Learning and the opportunity for colleagues to earn their Certificate in Exhibition Management (CEM) in-house
- Informa's colleague Share Incentive Plan matches every share purchased with 2 free shares
- You are given permission to take days off to volunteer with an approved scheme
- Hybrid balanced working (working from home and office possible)
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.