Analyst, Data Analytics
- 6190 Powers Ferry Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30339, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Informa's Asset Intelligence brands provide pricing data and information to businesses making decisions and investments in heavy construction equipment, commercial vehicles and other infrastructure assets.
Using our proprietary data collection models, we extract, transform and load millions of data points each month, covering hundreds of thousands of vehicles and equipment types. As a neutral and unbiased third party, our values and cost data are trusted by insurers, financial companies, governments and public sector and private entities.
We serve customers by providing them with direct access to critical data through digital subscriptions, API integrations and custom data delivery. We convert data into actionable insights through interactive dashboards, timely and relevant digital reporting and custom data consulting
The Data Analyst supports the maintenance of internal databases utilized by FleetSeek, an industry-leading source for commercial vehicle fleet data. This position will be responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of customer-facing products through data acquisition, cleanup, and verification of their respective data products segment.
The Analyst works with analysts and managers to monitor and support data acquisition and cleansing, including but not limited to crash and inspection data, and other related benchmarks.
The ideal candidate understands the need for data accuracy and cleanliness; is also familiar with data management best practices and a strong understanding of data ETL processes. The company is in a high-growth phase and the ideal candidate is an individual with an interest in analytics and the ability to develop further in this role. This position is based in Atlanta.
- Supports the development and maintenance of FleetSeek products and insights throughout the business
- Supports analyst teams in developing and maintaining ETL requirements and calculations
- Uses market insights and expertise to refine business objectives and product vision to meet market needs
- Develops expertise and innovation for quality control processes supporting Asset Intelligence products.
- Clearly communicates needs with analyst and management staff.
- 1-3 years of experience. The ideal candidate has specific industry experience in similar industries.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to consult, partner, and work effectively with analyst leaders and business partners across cultures and functions.
- Ability to analyze data and communicate insights effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Software: Exposure to data modeling and/or programming languages (SQL, Python, R) preferred.
Why work at Informa
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 15 days PTO plus 9 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- ESPP - become a shareholder
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here.