- 255 38th Ave, St. Charles, IL 60174, USA
We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
- Available to come to the office as needed.
- Reports to the Marketing Database Manager.
- Schedules and runs circulation processes and reports from Advantage and other databases.
- Prepare print orders, postal reports, presort information and labels for the printer.
- Assist in producing files and documentation for the AAM auditor.
- Assist in address, email and general clean-up of the mail and email list.
- Occasional overtime and the ability to perform other duties as required by business needs.
- Proficiency in both MS Excel and Access. Word and PowerPoint preferred.
- Experience with fulfillment systems and audited publications a plus.
- Excellent communications skills (both verbal and written).
- Self-starter that can proactively solve problems.
- Flexible regarding assignments with the ability to multi-task.
- Organized with sharp attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be comfortable working independently while maintaining the team goals in a fast-paced, often changing environment.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.