Account Manager - Aviation Week
- 22701 W 68th Terrace, Shawnee, KS 66226, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Aviation Week Directories group has online digital marketplace connecting buyers with sellers 24/7/365. We offer a comprehensive microsite and promotions package to suppliers and provide exposure to 100,000+ industry professionals daily.
What we’re looking for:
Aviation Week is seeking a full-time Account Manager. The Account Manager is responsible for an assigned territory for account renewal and new sales generation, including inside sales generation, lead follow-up, persuasive writing, writing, and ability to demonstrate online product and closure.
The Account Manager contacts suppliers and prospects to demonstrate the value and benefits of advertising.
Reports to Director of Sales, New Business Development
You are accountable for: Inside sales role with assigned territory calling on advertising decision-makers. Will demo website, capabilities and discuss metrics opportunities related to products.
What you bring to the team:
- Strong work ethic and acumen
- Ability to keep accounts organized and provide follow-through
- Update Salesforce.com with account notes
- Discuss product with C-level and Marketing-level executives
- Close and contract
- Follow-up, cross-sell and up-sell
You are accountable for:
- Write, edit and articulate the benefits of the product.
- Demo capabilities with the client via online meetings
- Keep accurate account records in salesforce.com
- Work with client from lead to closure
- Sales goal as assigned
- Travel to industry events as needed
- Special projects as assigned
- Previous sale experience as an Inside Representative
- Quick to learn a new product line
- Ability to sell through a “no” response.
- Strong desire to meet goals
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Experience meeting varying deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Initiative and self-directed
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.