Account Manager - Medlab
- World Trade Centre Metro Footbridge - Trade CentreTrade Centre 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Informa PLC is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group.
Our purpose is to champion the specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions. Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
As an Account Manager, you will be working with the other members of the sales team as a cohesive unit to achieve amazing results.
You will be responsible for selling opportunities related to physical events. Your future KPIs will be aligned to launching and growing independent digital revenue. You will be fully supported and receive training on how to sell these products and solutions to clients.
You will identify and foster relationships with the world’s leading tech companies, creating multi-year deals and partnerships! You will be involved in achieving the commercial success of one of the most exciting launch portfolios in the region, with at least one of the events having a global, seismic impact.
- Create exciting and unique proposals that is focused around digital
- Take time to understand the value and the USPs of the event space & sponsorship inventory available
- Come forward with new ideas and suggestions to help improve and grow our live event revenue stream
Identify and foster relationships with the world’s leading healthcare companies, creating multi-year deals and partnerships:
- Identify the most incredible companies around the world to partner with the technology portfolio events through exciting and unique proposals
- Be bold and creative with bespoke deals that directly link to the client’s needs, think outside the box to create ideas that may not be offered at traditional event companies
- Create a culture within the team where you can help each other prepare proposals and secure deals
You will focus on nurturing existing relationships as well as new partner acquisition, pipeline development and updating sales force.
- Your own pipeline is to be accurately recorded and updated
- You will create amazing relationships with your clients ensuring they are happy, well looked after
- Achievement of sales revenue targets within timelines
- Achievement of KPI’s as set out by the Portfolio – phone time, f2f meetings, systems
- Exhibitor satisfaction levels and retention
- Timely & accurate reporting of sales results, pipeline and activities
Who are you?
- You are an awesome salesperson, a real people person who can nurture relationships
- You have an interest in technology and want to learn how it can shape the world we live in
- You are invested in creating team spirit
- You have a strong proven ability for business development
- You enjoy being part of happy and functioning teams
- You love coming up with creative and valuable ideas
- You have influence and can persuade naturally
- You share ideas and like to be part of happy environments!
- You are driven to make money
We are ambitious, motivated and forward thinking. We work collaboratively as a team to achieve great things.
If you are the type of person who likes work in a fast-paced environment where there is opportunity to grow and you can have a laugh along the way, then this would be a great opportunity for you.
You will be joining a sales team that are happy, motivated and well equipped. Together you will identify and foster relationships with the world’s leading tech companies, creating multi-year deals and partnerships through digital opportunities.
Sales and Account Management
- Drive the event space & sponsorship sales
- Ensure the sales focus and direction is maintained and you always give it your best shot
- Cover incoming leads, actively source new business and be innovative with your approach
- Understand client’s objectives and work with them to create something bespoke that suits their needs this could be a combination approach of digital and physical event opportunities
- Maintain regular contact with existing clients throughout the event cycle, invest in building strong relationships
- Identify new prospects through use of industry media, Linkedin, social media, online resources, industry networking and sales force
- Develop new business and revenue streams, including digital and sponsorship – think outside the box!
CRM and Reporting
- Overseeing the continual and accurate data capture of sales activities/calls and updating the CRM to ensure all opportunities and pipeline is up to date
- Monitor the debt reports and assist the finance team with revenue collection
- Ensure consistent and effective communication with other internal stakeholders pertaining to assigned products including operations, marketing, finance to maximise client experience and product delivery.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.