- Park Dr, Milton, Abingdon, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
We are significantly expanding our Product team and have exciting opportunities for Product Managers to join our growing team.
You will be responsible for defining your product roadmap to ensure maximum value is delivered to our customers. You will identify and prioritize enhancements, new products and services that will deliver significant, demonstrable benefits to our changing customer needs.
Closing date: November 2, 2021
What you’ll be doing:
- Defining a business/market driven product strategy and supporting roadmaps through close collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Maximising value delivered to the market and business by identifying, analysing and prioritising opportunities that support the Company’s strategy.
- Working closely with Technology and cross functional teams to successfully execute your product plans and ensure timely deliverables.
- Developing and applying a deep understanding of the market/business by gathering market / customer insights and business needs. Analysing and anticipating competitor activity and responding accordingly.
- Communicating the Product strategy, roadmaps and features to your stakeholders and Senior Leaders to ensure clarity and transparency.
- Analysing and tracking data to ensure investments are delivering value and share these insights with stakeholders and Senior Leaders in a clear and concise manner.
- Acting as central advocate for the products / capabilities developed and managed, responding to queries from all related business teams.
- Relevant Product Management experience in a similar or comparable role
- A good understanding of Enterprise Technology landscape and understanding on how business systems and data can help business grow and operate efficiently
- Demonstrated history of working effectively as part of an agile delivery team
- Demonstrated history of strong collaboration with technology and subject matter experts within an organization, as well as a demonstrated capacity for effectively interacting with external stakeholders to define and refine requirements
- Demonstrated history of disciplined, data-driven, successful product recommendations and decisions
- Demonstrable working knowledge of the academic publishing and/or adjacent market segments, key competitors, and related industry trends is beneficial
- Commercially-focused and a keen focus on customers and users
- Demonstrate passion, creativity, problem solving, and critical thinking
- Employ excellent organizational, analytical, and planning skills with good attention to detail
- Provide effective and clear verbal and written communication
- Strong listener, team player, and willing collaborator
- 25 days annual leave
- Volunteering days
- Day off for your birthday
- Pension contributions
- Seasonal social and charitable events
- Training and development
At Taylor & Francis we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to Taylor & Francis are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about.
- You must have the right to work and live in the United Kingdom
- This role can be remote in the UK