Associate Marketing Manager - Client - OMDIA
- Penang St, Georgetown, 10450 George Town, Penang, Malaysia
Based within the AI & IoT Pillar at Informa Tech, this Associate Marketing Manager will be responsible for client marketing programmes across our world-class portfolio of events, research solutions and media.
Creating, defining, and developing impressive campaigns with the ultimate objective of attracting the biggest names in tech to engage, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of marketers.
You’ll need to love coming up with creative ideas to engage prospective customers and using data to create successful, insight led digital campaigns. You’ll need to be familiar working with sales teams to produce professional, customer-centric branding and collateral that help drive new business.
In this role you will:
- Identify target client prospects for products across our portfolio of AI & IoT Events, media titles and research solutions.
- Develop in consultation with stakeholders, integrated client marketing campaign strategies and activity plans that use channels effectively and that will achieve commercial objectives.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns, on time and within agreed budget.
- Drive prospects to our websites and through the buying cycle from awareness to intent, generating MQLs.
- Forecast and report on performance metrics to key internal and external stakeholders, highlighting revenue risks, opportunities and changing landscapes.
- Create sales tools and presentations that support the acquisition objectives.
- Foster a test-and-learn mindset, constantly analysing and optimizing campaigns.
- Ability to quickly identify key insights which can be used to help the brand and business evolve
- Marketing experience across search, display, social and email channels
- Excellent campaign management experience
- Experience of using relevant, engaging content to attract and nurture prospects through the buyer journey
- A customer-first mindset – and an interest in the tech sector!
- Ability to build and maintain fruitful relationships, both internally and externally
- History of managing senior stakeholders and large complex customers
- Strong collaboration and communication skills; written, verbal, presentation.
- Evidence of working in a matrix organization
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.