Talent Acquisition Partner - Technology
- Southwark St, London SE1, UK
Informa is looking for a high calibre, talented, motivated (and fun to work with) Talent Acquisition Partner to join our internal TA function.
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business. We serve commercial, professional and academic communities by helping them connect and learn, and by creating and providing access to content and intelligence that helps people and businesses work smarter and make better decisions faster.
We’re the specialist’s specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands, we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions.
Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
This role is specifically focused on recruiting Technology talent for a variety of IT disciplines across London and EMEA. Providing end to end service and partnership you will develop excellent relationships with internal stakeholders, manage the full recruitment life cycle and be truly driven to direct source.
You could be an agency recruiter who wants to make the move in-house, or an in-house recruiter ready for the next step – what we’re searching for is a passionate, smart, focused and gregarious, proactive hunter of talent who can work in a fast-moving, fluid environment and engage even the most passive talent. Sound like you? …Read on…
- Previous end-to-end in-house recruitment experience, with a previous agency background proferred
- Ideally you will have recruited for IT roles before, (eg Software Development, Infrastructure, Cloud etc)
- You love autonomy are a self-starter, hugely proactive and have buckets of common sense
- Like to change things up if you spot something isn’t working? Fix it
- You care about the experience of our candidates and look to constantly improve the candidate journey
- You have extensive experience in direct sourcing methods across a variety of channels including job boards, social media and headhunting. Linked in guru an advantage
- Interviewing expert!
- Strong and clear communicator with an ability to influence and engage internal stakeholders and candidates at a variety of levels and job functions
- Super organised, methodical and process-driven, with the ability to manage multiple assignments at once
- You will dive in and help your team without thinking twice
- Persistent, positive and proactive attitude comes naturally
- Love working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Excellent IT Skills including full knowledge of social media as a recruitment tool
- Relevant recruitment employment law knowledge ideal
- …..and most importantly the desire to succeed, have fun and enjoy coming to work! It’s never a dull day in our team!
We are looking to hire as soon as possible. Hope to speak soon!
Why work for Informa?
- Flexible working
- Learning and Development plan to assist with your career development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your Birthday!
- Fabulous new office at Blackfriars with views across London, an onsite gym and restaurant, and a variety of amenities nearby
- Life assurance
- Other flexible benefits include Healthcare, Cycle to Work scheme and Season Ticket Loans
- 5% Pension match
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular Social Events and Networking opportunities
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin