Executive Assistant San Francisco
- 303 2nd St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
At Informa Tech, we believe that technology innovation is key to driving positive change in our society. We believe that digital inclusion underpins progress. And we believe that diversity in tech is central to a thriving industry.
Our aim is to inspire the global technology community to build a better world by informing, educating and connecting them through world-class research, training, events, and media.
We sit at the heart of the tech community with specialisms in emerging tech/AI, enterprise IT, cyber security, service providers/NextG, critical communications, media & entertainment and marketing technology.
Leveraging over 100 trusted brands, we offer an unrivalled global networking community and platform for technologists and innovators to be inspired and reach their full potential.
(Join us and reach yours!)
Informa Tech is seeking Executive assistant to support Senior level executive(s). A successful candidate must possess excellent organizational skills, experience managing multiple projects and interpersonal skills to deal with every level of the organization, particularly at the executive level. The EA will be responsible for delivering a high standard of administrative support including managing calendars, travel support, booking dinners and meeting coordination. The EA must take the initiative to anticipate and resolve scheduling conflicts as they arise and prioritize requests, anticipating and overcoming issues that may arise around scheduling conflicts and multiple demands for meeting times. The EA will also need excellent communication skills to accurately and effectively create materials and presentations and to set agendas and respond to calendar changes, acting as an interface between the company and outside contacts. Additionally, a successful EA will support the President & Managing Director on monthly town halls as well as organize and coordinate team functions, offsites, team building, as well as help to coordinate local office functions. The candidate must maintain confidentiality, be adaptive to constant change, and be able to exercise good judgment and initiative. The ideal candidate will have a strong, positive, results-driven work ethic, will understand how to deliver highly relevant content to internal and external audiences across a variety of channels and be able to think expansively on how to optimize for growth.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide complete, timely administrative support for the Senior Executives
· Handles highly confidential and sensitive information
· Manage and works on multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
· Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Senior Executives, with every level of the organization including other executives and Board Members
· Manages ever-changing complex calendars and schedules meetings with internal and external parties over various domestic and international time zones
· Plans and manages a calendar
· Manages well thought-out, highly detailed, travel itineraries including dinner, hotel, and air bookings.
· Manages expense reports
· Provides support for meetings, securing conference rooms, ordering setup of catering, etc.
· Assist in preparation of presentations and other materials for use in meetings
· Support on Town Hall Presentations
· Coordinate and organize team offsites and team meetings
· Local office support and executive support on creating a positive and fun culture
· Assist other senior staff as needed
· 5+ years of experience
· Demonstrated track record of success as an Executive Assistant, supporting senior level managers within a corporate environment
· Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
· Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, etc.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to simplify complexity
· Exceptionally strong attention to detail
· Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
· Emotional maturity and excellent people skills
· A team player who can work collaboratively with team members at all levels
· Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of response on behalf of the senior executive
· Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in an extremely fast-paced, ever-changing environment
· Project management skills
· High level of PC proficiency with excellent Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint and Excel
· Ability to work overtime and outside of regular business hours, when needed
· Willing to travel occasionally
Thursday, May 27, 2021
Why work at Informa
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 15 days PTO plus 9 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- ESPP - become a shareholder
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here.