Junior Account Executive
- 222 West Las Colinas Boulevard, Irving, TX 75039, USA
Informa Markets organizes over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
What we’re looking for:
· Informa Exhibitions is seeking a full-time Account Executive for its Construction & Real Estate. The primary objectives for an Account Executive are to aggressively sell exhibit booth space, sponsorships, foster relationships with current customers and prospect/sell to new business in an inside sales environment.
You are accountable for:
· Working independently and with Sales Manager to create strategic plans to achieve revenue goals by generating new sales ideas and researching new markets and trends.
· Prospecting for new business through various sources including industry and other publications, websites and competitive shows.
· Providing accurate sales projections and forecasts.
· Maintaining and updating sales databases.
· Working closely with Marketing to develop creative sales messages and marketing promotions.
· Functioning as an integral part of overall show management effort in performing additional duties as required.
· Developing strong relationships with customers and ensure the customer is provided continued service as it relates to their investment.
· Traveling as required to trade shows and/or to visit with clients as needed.
What you bring to the team:
· Creative talent possessing charisma and energy.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Minimum one year of sales experience; sales support role a plus.
· Strong time management skills with the ability to effectively multi-task.
· High level of proficiency in the use of standard computer software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of sales database management a plus.
· Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills
· Must be team-focused with a collaborative mindset and able to work seamlessly with exhibitors and internal teams.
· Self-motivated, goal oriented, fast learner.
· Excellent customer service skills.
What We offer:
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Employee Discount Program
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!
- Why Informa: https://informa.com/talent/why-work-at-informa
- What we do: https://informa.com/about-us/what-we-do
- Informa.com: https://informa.com
- Informa Markets: https://careers.informa.com/informa-markets/vacancies.aspx
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.