- 22701 W 68th Terrace, Shawnee, KS 66227, USA
We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
This role is open to candidates in the Kansas City area.
Come play a key role within the Aviation Week Network team, the industry leader in aviation and aerospace news, data and market intelligence, and events.
We are seeking candidates for a digital marketing coordinator for Aviation Week Network’s product marketing team. This role will report to the director of marketing and will work closely with the team to on the creation and execution of multi-channel, direct response marketing campaigns to drive new business and retention across Aviation Week Network’s intelligence and data solutions portfolio. Successful candidates will have 2 years of marketing experience with a passion for driving results, desire to gain experience in a diverse range of marketing disciplines and thrive in a creative/team orientated work environment.
- Manage lead-flow-to-sales process and reporting, ensuring lead quality and make decisions on the viability of the leads to determine next steps, trends, targets, etc.
- Research companies and leads to find new targets and capture critical lead information
- Provide reporting on website engagement to inform marketing campaigns
- Execution of multi-channel direct response marketing, including integrated web, marketing database, email, social media, display and PPC advertising campaigns.
- Execute marketing plans to ensure proper placement of products and services at tradeshows/conferences.
- Monitor schedules and deadlines against marketing plan to ensure they are met
- Collaborate with the marketing team and assist with other related marketing, audience and reporting projects for product marketing
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related discipline or demonstrated experience
- 2+ years’ experience working in a digital, B2B marketing environment, preferably in Aviation, Aerospace or Defense.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation and CRM, along with analytics tools (e.g. Eloqua, SalesForce, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong project-management skills
- Exceptional level of attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work autonomously using common sense and initiative
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.