Talent Sourcing Specialist
- 240 Blackfriars Rd, London SE1 8NW, UK
Informa is a leading business intelligence, events, and academic publishing business operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100. We operate in more than 30 countries and employ over 11,000 people globally.
Informa’s leading brands and expert teams create intelligence-based products and data-driven services, convene communities in person and digitally and provide access to cutting-edge research for customers working in specialist markets, worldwide.
Informa Markets has a fantastic new opportunity for a Talent Sourcing Specialist to join their growing global team. The Talent Sourcing Specialist will support the process of hiring by sourcing the best candidates from multiple channels, engaging with candidates to solicit applications and screening applications to provide high-quality talent to the business.
We’re looking for dedicated and candidate focused recruitment professional who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment. You will have experience of sourcing for hard to fill roles. You’ll need to have excellent communication skills and a good understanding of recruitment attraction and selection methodology.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead discussions and intake meetings with hiring managers to take detailed briefs on role requirements, sharing their expertise to demonstrate credibility and set expectations on the availability of talent and optimal sourcing strategies
- Proactively source and identify candidates utilizing a broad range of channels and techniques (i.e. search engines, job board databases, social media platforms). Employ innovative techniques to identify elusive specialist or niche talent in the market
- Engage with identified candidates to qualify suitability for the role to sell the roles and prospective client and to encourage candidate to actively apply for the role
- Identify opportunities for combined resourcing activities across the Informa Markets business when there are multiple roles of a similar nature
- Support the global recruitment team and other teammates on ad-hoc projects as required
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience of partnering with business stakeholders to support recruitment activities
- Experience of direct candidate attraction across a range of social media channels with proven experience of sourcing candidates for difficult to fill roles
- Knowledge of working with recruitment systems and maintaining a high level of data integrity
- Experience using specialist techniques (i.e. Boolean searching) to source candidates on a diverse range of channels
- Strong global knowledge of recruitment practices
- Passion for sourcing and candidate engagement, going beyond the obvious
- Deadline driven, with good time management to balance competing demands
- Any experience of hiring for marketing, sales, commercial or digital roles would be advantageous
- Experience of European markets like the Netherlands and beyond would be a plus
- This role is available in London or Amsterdam (please be aware we cannot support candidates without the right to work in the host country)
Alongside a competitive salary, Informa also offers the following employee benefits:
- Season ticket loan & Cycle2work
- Money purchased pension scheme & life assurance
- Eye care and childcare vouchers
- 25 days annual holiday, increasing to 27 days after 2 years, plus an extra day off for your birthday
- Our Learning team supports year-round development, with face-to-face training, access to LinkedIn Learning and the opportunity for colleagues to earn their Certificate in Exhibition Management (CEM) in-house
- Informa's colleague Share Incentive Plan matches every share purchased with 2 free shares
- Informa offers a £250 Healthy Lifestyle subsidy to spend on fitness activities and classes
- You are given permission to take days off to volunteer with an approved scheme
- Hybrid balanced working (working from home and office possible)
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.