- 5541 Central Ave, Boulder, CO 80301, USA
About Informa Markets
We organize over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business. We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
New Hope Network is a division of Informa Markets and is the go-to partner for targeting and achieving success in the health and wellness industry, fueling every stage of a company: from opportunity identification, through development and manufacturing, to sales and prosperity. This is achieved through tradeshows, conferences, media, publications and data & insights.
Natural Products Expo West and Expo East are the leading B2B health and nutrition exhibitions in the industry. Expo West hosts over 3,000 exhibiting companies who put their passion and their brand on display for three full days. These exhibitors then enhance the value of their experience by purchasing a sponsorship and/or marketing opportunity at the show ranging from branding the lobby escalators to hosting morning yoga for the masses! This is THE place in the natural products industry and the events industry as Informa creates the future of hybrid events by building a robust digital strategy to support the evolution of how people come together.
Participate in an engaged and empowered team:
- Collaborate on long and short-term goals to support company, department and market vision.
- Manage communications between operations, sales, and other relevant show teams regarding the fulfillment of sponsorship and marketing opportunities for our clients.
- Develop an understanding of the digital event solutions space and deliver opportunities in line with our client’s hybrid needs.
- Be an active participant in the Exhibition & Conference industry through continued education, association involvement and/or community contribution.
Manage operations for optimal results:
- Fulfill sponsorship and marketing opportunities for our clients across in-person, hybrid, and digital events:
- This role will have a heavy emphasis on supporting digital event opportunities.
- Examples of opportunity responsibilities include:
- - Creating and implementing custom graphics, signage, and branding
- - Exploring digital or other outside the conventional in-person “box” event opportunities
- - Designing food and beverage menus to highlight sponsor products or mission
- -Project managing large volume sampling opportunities with complicated freight
- -Integrating sponsor messaging or speaking opportunities into conference programming
- -Managing budgets and timelines related to sponsorships
- Serve as a “project manager” across operations, technology, marketing, conference, and other internal teams to ensure the fulfillment and execution of sponsorship and marketing contracts.
- Requires advanced attention to detail, organization skills, and ability to track and juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
Deliver consistently high performing products and services:
- Work directly with clients (aka our sponsors) to appropriately manage expectations while providing a high customer service level to ensure client happiness and encourage future sponsorship sales.
- Strong communication skills, experience in conflict resolution, and positive attitude are key attributes for client relationship responsibilities.
- Meet defined timelines set out by the Sponsorship Manager, various internal teams, vendors, and other show partners to fulfill contracted opportunities on show site.
- Identify places organically and within existing sponsorship and marketing opportunities to increase efficiencies.
Develop relationships that facilitate achievement of client objectives:
- Develop relationships with internal team, vendors, show partners, and clients that support effective communication and exceptional results.
- Communicate contract obligations and inclusions to appropriate groups involved.
- Work as an interface to ensure show is professional and that onsite challenges are invisible to (most) internal and external customers.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (preferably event planning, marketing, hospitality, and/or business).
- This position is entry level and would be the perfect opportunity for a recent college graduate or anyone with a few years in the events industry.
- Proficiency with basic digital solutions (advertising, social media, etc) and the desire to expand knowledge base into hybrid events.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to execute demanding, simultaneous, multi-show deliverables in a mutable environment.
- Requires strong communication skills, professionalism, positive attitude, and ability to work with clients, vendors, and internal team members.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team while delivering accurate and on time results.
- Travel to conferences and tradeshows is approximately 5-8 times per year.
- Must be able to be on your feet for 12+ hours per day during shows.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
- Compensation: $45,000 - 54,000 annually, based on experience
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.