Customer Support Specialist (market intelligence / data / insight)
- 240 Blackfriars Road, London, --None--, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
Informa is the leading business intelligence, events, and academic publishing business operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy.
Our leading brands and expert teams create intelligence-based products and data-driven services, convene communities in person and digitally and provide access to cutting-edge research for customers working in specialist markets, worldwide.
We are listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100, operating in more than 30 countries and employing over 11,000 people globally.
Aviation Week, a division of Informa Markets, creates platforms and intelligence to help the global Aerospace industry to trade, innovate and grow. Our leading brands, our exhibitions, specialist digital content and intelligence & data solutions allow customers operating in Aerospace and Air Transport to meet and trade, and for their businesses to thrive.
An ideal candidate for us is a person who enjoys and thrives in a lively environment, efficiently communicates with the team, and has a commitment to Customer Support and Satisfaction at their core! Part of the Global Sales & Customer Support team, we are growing faster than ever, so there are a lot of career and growth opportunities for the right person.
* Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way
* Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific services and features
* Delivering scheduled 1-2-1 and group training sessions to users
* Reporting product issues
* Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved
* Internal communication with Support colleagues, as well as Sales, Technical and Development teams
* Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
* Assist in training Sales team on new products and features
* Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
Skills & Abilities
- Strong knowledge and understanding of customer service operations
- Good communication skills with the ability to build good relationships with a wide range of customers, stakeholders, and key contacts
- Proficient skills in Salesforce CRM and Microsoft Teams is preferable
- Remain approachable under pressure
- Act with integrity, tact and diplomacy
- Work as part of a team
- Ability to complete a variety of related tasks
- Pro-actively solve problems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to be flexible within role
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Aviation background/interest would be a benefit
- Preferably educated to degree level
A really interesting and varied role, with opportunity for international travel to deliver customer training and to attend Aviation Week and other industry events.