Digital Marketing and Platform Manager
- 240 Blackfriars Rd, London SE1 8NW, UK
Informa is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group.
We’re the specialist’s specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands, we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions.
Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
As a Digital Marketing and Platform Manager you will:
• Collaborate with channel-specific marketing colleagues (email, social media, Search Engine Marketing.) to identify areas for growth
• Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, etc.) and conversion rate optimization
• Develop and implement front-end web code where appropriate to launch interactive tools and apps benefiting the marketing team’s goals
• Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand
• Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research
• Analyze, recommend and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives
• Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing
• Identify industry trends and insights
• Proven working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker
• In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
• In-depth knowledge of Social Media Advertising and key algorithm updates
• Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
• Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
• High standards of excellence and attention to detail
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.