(Senior) Marketing Executive, Researcher Engagement
- No.59 Jia Zhongguancun Street, Beijing, China
- Employees can work remotely
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
The aim of this role is to take customer-centric approach to enhance relationships with researchers. This role needs to understand researchers’ pain points and interest points and use these insights to craft attractive messages that demonstrate the value of T&F services. This role is responsible for the implementation of a full range of marketing activities in China, to achieve business goals. By analyzing business data and conducting market research, the (Senior) Marketing Executive will work closely with internal stakeholders to deliver superior researcher experience and to facilitate business growth.
Advert. Closing Date: Oct. 30th 2021
What you'll be doing:
Your job responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Investigating and identifying the right mix of marketing contents and channels for different stages of researcher life cycle
- Implementing marketing campaigns to engage researchers through online tactics (website, social media, email, etc.) and offline activities (conferences, workshops and other external events)
- Monitoring performance of marketing activities and recommend optimization measures
- Collaborating with the internal stakeholders (Marketing, Editorial, Product, Sales teams) to share latest market development, views and best practice across all regions
- Supporting Marketing Manager in planning and implementing projects/campaigns by using customer data and insights
- Contributing to departmental objectives as required
What we're looking for:
- Publishing industry background strongly preferred but not a must
- Excellent skills in marketing copywriting
- Strong interpersonal communication skills in multi-cultural environment
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Team player and relationship building abilities
- Demonstrated initiatives in continuous learning by identifying and developing skill gaps
- Degree level or equivalent professional qualification
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days annual leave
- 4 volunteering days annually
- Day off for your birthday
- Seasonal social and charitable events
- Training and development
- You must have the right to work and live in the Beijing, China
- This role is open to candidates in all locations across Beijing. Taylor & Francis has multiple options for how employees can work based on their role – be that in the Office, at home or somewhere in between
At Taylor & Francis we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to Taylor & Francis are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.