- 605 5th Ave, New York, NY 10017, USA
- Employees can work remotely
About Informa Markets
We organize over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business. We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
The Marketing Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with a passion for marketing and fashion. This role is key in the delivery and success of marketing initiatives and campaigns that generate brand awareness and drive revenue for our portfolio of flagship live and digital B2B fashion solution including MAGIC, COTERIE, PROJECT, and SOURCING at MAGIC.
This role is focused on acquisition and engagement of existing and new customers. The ideal candidate excels at visual and written storytelling, and has experience in cross-team collaboration, critical thinking, project management, strategic planning, and hands-on campaign execution.
The Marketing Manager’s duties will vary day-to-day, but their main responsibilities include, but are not limited to, project management, overseeing and executing paid digital marketing campaigns, creating sales and sponsorship materials to nurture retention and net new customers, as well as managing and developing copy writing, design, and creation of marketing emails and websites.
Remote applicants are encouraged to apply. Our team is primarily located in Santa Monica and New York City, however, we offer a flexible and remote work environment for all employees.
Role Accountability and Duties:
• Write creative, impactful, conversion-optimized marketing copy for a variety of purposes, platforms, and channels
• Support the development and end-to-end execution of year-round marketing strategies and plans, aligned to overall portfolio business goals and objectives.
• Manage email and digital campaign calendar as well as pacing, reporting, surveying, and analytics for all campaigns and events.
• Oversee and execute the creation of marketing materials from concept to delivery and distribution; project manage internal team resources and external vendors (as needed) to deliver material within the marketing timeline.
• Oversee and execute integrated marketing, communications, and lead generation campaigns through digital advertising, paid media and media partnerships, email, social media, and other tactics.
• Ensure consistent use of established branding, core value proposition messaging, imagery, and positioning across internal and external marketing materials, graphics, communications, and more.
• Provide budgetary support including billing, coding of invoices, reconciliation, purchase order creation, and tracking.
• Assist with onsite support during events including brand, manufacturer, sponsor, and retailer testimonial collection, exhibitor registration support, first-time exhibitor support, and VIP programs.
• Interpret and analyze marketing campaign results and data; develop recommended strategies, timelines, and tactics to further optimize marketing spend and campaign ROI.
• Coach and develop other junior team members to ensure execution of tactical marketing plans, deliverables, and responsibilities
• Actively contribute creative ideas for new campaign initiatives based on past campaign performance, current trends, and understanding of marketing and business objective
• 5 years proven work experience within the marketing space
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
• An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to take projects and run with them
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience creating and executing email campaigns and paid digital marketing campaigns
• Goal-oriented, self-motivated and adapts to changing situations and requirements
• Interest and understanding of fashion and retail industries
• Project management experience
• A keen eye for creating visually engaging emails, digital campaigns, and webpages
• Ability to analyze and interpret data and create reports used to provide insight to key stakeholders
• Proficiency in email and web creation platforms, experience working with Eloqua is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experience using Salesforce and Eloqua is a plus
• Graphic design skills and proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop preferred
• Light travel throughout the year is required to provide on-site support during live fashion trade events
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.