Research and Panel Manager
- Southwark St, London SE1, UK
Curinos, a subsidiary of Informa, has an exciting opportunity for a Fieldwork and Panel Manager to manage all aspects of our Global Digital Trackers, serving customers in the banking industry.
The omnichannel experience team at Curinos focuses on digital banking as a subsidiary of the global FTSE 50 Informa Group. We help the financial services industry understand the digital banking user and customer experience by delving straight into the digital platforms and channels with which consumers and businesses interact.
We work with the leading UK, US and global financial institutions to deliver insights for their digital, product, insight, and commercial teams by providing access to a digital content and data platform and by delivering insight reports and consulting.
What we do:
- Collect primary data straight from over 400+ global digital bank mobile apps and desktop platforms
- Visualise the digital banking user experience on our proprietary platform – the Digital Banking Hub (DBH)
- Track the latest trends in banking apps and fintechs, covering the full range of retail financial products, open banking, investments, and small business banking
- Analyse the potential impact of platform changes and innovations on the market
We are inquisitive, engaged, and committed with a thirst for knowledge of all things digital within the Financial Services, fintech and banking sector. You will get to work in an open and collaborative environment, and whilst we do work hard, we also work smart and provide a truly flexible working environment.
This Fieldwork Manager role will be developing and managing our UK & International panel along with supporting recruitment for fieldwork, working with research assistants, research managers, fieldwork agencies, and internal stakeholders on a daily basis, ensuring that the data collection for our digital trackers and ad hoc research projects is executed to the highest of standards and to agreed deadlines. Additionally, you will be charged with the continued development of qualitative field and recruitment, implementing new structures and working closely with a variety of internal/external stakeholders to support the market coverage growth of the Digital Banking Hub. A key aspect of this role will be to expand the global panel of digital experience mystery shoppers by sourcing partners be, and recruitment through via referrals, social media and other sources to increase panel participants.
The Fieldwork Manager will work with the digital research assistants, analysts, and sales colleagues to ensure fieldwork is completed on time, on budget and to client expectations.
You will be
- Managing a team of Digital Research Assistants
- Setting up the quarterly fieldwork and data collection schedules and ensuring the schedule is updated daily to ensure all deadlines are met
- Negotiating rates and fees with external agencies and recruitment platforms and provide costs to the research and sales teams
- Researching partners and methods to expand the panel of mystery shoppers
- Onboard a panel management platform to meet the needs of the business
- Work closely with the contract department at Curinos to update Independent Contractor Agreements
- Maintain continuous communication and updates between the Field team and research team
- Ensure mystery shoppers are invoiced
- Recruit additional Digital Research Assistants as required by the business
- Assist with data collection audits as time permits or to ensure tight deadlines are met
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in market research project or fieldwork management, with international fieldwork experience, financial services, technology, and/or user experience research being a strong advantage
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in managing online, customer or participant panels
- Line management and team management experience is preferred
- A detail- orientated and highly organised individual who is willing to learn
- Skilled in usage of Excel and project management platforms, with strong numeracy
- Comfortable and adaptive with using digital technology and devices
- Strong project management skills with a capacity to drive through business improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand the perspective of different stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
Employee experience is very important to us at Curinos. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates, we are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally.
Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 25 days annual leave, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits
- Work with high quality specialist products
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Curinos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV with a short covering letter and your remuneration expectations. You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.