Online Training Coordinator
- 240 Blackfriars Rd, London SE1 8NW, UK
Informa Connect organises major branded annual events, enabling professionals and businesses to grow by connecting them with knowledge, ideas and opportunities.
We run around 800 events each year in over 60 countries, create digital platforms based on engaging news and information content, and operate professional development programmes for individuals and businesses in Global Finance, Life Sciences and Pharma and in a number of other specialist markets.
Within the digital learning team at Informa Connect, the Online Training Coordinator will manage the day to day delivery of the key online education programmes. The role requires a well-organised, enthusiastic individual as an integral part of the team responsible for managing and delivering high-value courses for individuals and companies.
The ideal candidate will thrive in relationship management and hold a key interest within education. This role offers flexible working however, the preference will be for the coordinator to be available to work from our London office when required.
The Online Training Co-ordinator role includes tasks such as:
- Receiving and processing applications through the enrolment process
- Responding to telephone, email or personal enquiries from interested potential students
- Maintaining accurate progress and financial records for students
- Working with course directors, authors, tutors, proof readers and formatters for the timely development and release of course materials
- Maintaining the online student course management system
- Managing the receipt and marking process for student assignments
- Recording and reviewing the progress of enrolled learners
- Undertaking basic reviewing, formatting and proof reading of study materials
- Possibly organising and running study seminars
- Monitoring and managing the learner experience during a course
- Other duties as assigned
In delivering the role it is expected that the individual is able to:
- Establish a comfortable and friendly atmosphere with learners, demonstrating an excellent customer service attitude, communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Represent us and our partner academic institutions in a professional and ethical manner
- Be responsive, open and provide clear information
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge
- Always maintain a positive attitude
- Relevant diploma/degree and/or 1 - 2 years commercial experience in similar role
- Showcase the ability of great attention to detail and follow up
- Demonstrate the ability to work to tight deadlines and over- deliver on targets
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Evidence of Microsoft Office and SAP experience, demonstrating effective IT skills
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.