Director - Health System Partnerships
- 605 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10158, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Pharma Intelligence is one of the world's leading providers of data and intelligence on clinical trials, drug treatments, medical devices and what's new in the regulatory and commercial landscape.
We help pharma and medtech companies looking to bring innovative drugs, treatments and devices to market successfully, whether that's by understanding competitor activity, identifying investment opportunities and unmet clinical needs, staying up to date on regulatory trends, designing effective clinical trials, identifying sites, investigators and patients, or reporting results in compliant way.
Our customers include the top 50 pharmaceutical organizations, the top 10 contract research organizations and a range of medtech and biopharma companies who want to make better informed decisions faster, with more confidence and better outcomes.
We have best-in-class data covering 200,000+ companies, 250,000 clinical trials in 175 countries and 65,000 drugs across 1,000+ diseases, supported by hundreds of expert analysts and a global team of journalists providing news, insight and consultancy.
The Director, Health System Partnerships will establish relationships with health systems and build Informa’s presence in the U.S. You will learn and utilize our clinical trial analytics solution and set up partnerships with health systems to deploy the solution. You will have the autonomy to build and own relationships at numerous levels of health systems, including with clinicians, physician-researchers, executives (CIOs, CMOs, CROs), IT, and analytics stakeholders. Your work will be instrumental in building a network of health systems and driving clinical trial volume towards them from Informa’s vast network of sponsors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Set up business partnerships with health systems, hospitals, and physician groups within the U.S.
· Learn and utilize our clinical trial analytics platform, including the data, technology, and applications for health systems and hospitals
· Establish and grow a pipeline of U.S. health systems, hospitals, and physician groups
· Lead pitches and meetings with prospects, and pull in expertise from the organization where required to convert prospects to customers
· Build an expansive network of connections with key decision-makers in health systems, including Chief Information Officers, Chief Research Officers, Chief Medical Officers, and other executives with oversight on clinical research and analytics activities
· Represent the organization at key professional symposia and congresses to build relationships with healthcare organizations
· Collaborate internally to improve marketing collateral, sales operations, and other activities to maximize pipeline growth and conversion
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in the internal CRM system
· Build and leverage expertise on the U.S. clinical research landscape, government and professional group initiatives, associated industry trends and the competitive landscape
Desired Skills and Experience
· Minimum of 7 years of experience working directly with health systems and hospitals in the U.S.
· Possess a deep understanding of how clinical research at healthcare organizations within the U.S. operates
· Clear understanding of clinical data workflows including data from EHR systems, hospital information systems, enterprise data warehouses, pathology and radiology systems, and unstructured data elements, etc.
· Knowledge of or an interest to learn about the basic principles of HIPAA and GDPR related to clinical research
· Strong business acumen, oral and written communications skills, and the ability to successfully interface and build relationships at all levels in the organization
· Self-starter who can work both collaboratively and independently
· Ability to work closely with and influence related cross-functional groups and other internal and customer stakeholders
What we offer in return:
- 15 Days of PTO
- 4 volunteering days annually
- Day off for your birthday
- 401K contributions
- Medical insurance for self and dependents; life cover and personal accident cover for self
- Training and development
- Blended style and flexible working time
- Right tools for remote working