Reprints Sales Administrator
- Winterton Way, Macclesfield SK11, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge, and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realize their individual potential.
We are looking for a Reprints Sales Administrator to join our Journals team, based in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity for a sales focused individual, who has a passion for business development, who can identify and establish initial business relationships with new contacts within the pharmaceutical marketplace, which in turn will aid future business relationships for Dove, Taylor & Francis and third party publisher content.
Closing date for applications: 13th October 2021
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify and establish initial relationship with relevant direct named contacts in the pharmaceutical industry, to introduce Dove as an academic publisher and to secure permission to send articles which may be of interest for the purpose of commercial re-use as it becomes available in accordance with UK/EU legislation and GDPR guidelines.
- Maintain established relationships with existing clients by way of solicitation and follow-up of relevant content to identified pharma contacts from allocated client list.
- To identify potential named contacts, either by internet research, pharma company websites, established business resources (eg Linked In), or purchased (opted-in) lists.
- Initiate contact by email to introduce Dove and request permission to forward articles which may be of interest for reprints
- Maintain records of New/Replacement contacts (Excel sheet)
- Data entry to Reprints Database
- Data cleansing as necessary either by client or geo-market
- Support the sales team by working with internal databases to provide reporting and information on an as needed basis
- Support field based and in-house sales colleagues
- Send approved articles for sols according to current compound allocation
- Reprints database records maintenance
- Pharma alerts/industry news – check subscription alerts for changes/update database/advise team/be aware
- Other tasks as necessary and specific to role
- Strong organisational skills and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Attention to detail and good degree of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Self-motivated, proactive and a good team player
- Ability to be flexible and react to changing requirements
- Excellent written and verbal skills
What we offer in return:
- Salary of circa £22,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave
- 3 additional discretionary days leave for Christmas
- 4 paid volunteering days annually
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Seasonal social and charitable events
- Training and development
Please note this is a UK based position offered on a permanent basis. You must have the right to work and live in the United Kingdom. This role is open to candidates in all locations across the UK however frequent visits to our office in Macclesfield will be required. T&F has multiple options for how employees can work based on their role – be that in the office, at home or somewhere in between.
At Taylor & Francis we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to Taylor & Francis are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law. This role may also be available on a flexible working or part time basis – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/care