Associate Analyst, Curinos
- Southwark St, London SE1, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Curinos, a division of the FTSE 100 Informa Group, is a financial benchmarking and omnichannel experience consultancy that works with leading UK and US Financial Services organisations, evaluating their performance and advising their senior management on strategy. We have exclusive access to uncensored information from the UK’s largest banks and insurers, enabling us to act as business advisors in a way that no other consultancy can. This is an outstanding opportunity to develop a career in consultancy and become an expert in an industry currently undergoing profound and high-profile change.
As an Associate Analyst you are responsible for obtaining accurate and timely information and providing comprehensive analysis of results to deliver clear strategic insight. You will gain an unparalleled understanding of our clients’ businesses and the industry, becoming an expert within your area. You will help your team to produce reports and author presentations, supporting their delivery as well as assisting in dealing with consultancy requests.
• Conduct a significant number of digital banking audits, capturing screenshots and journeys, working with fieldworkers where necessary, and ensuring that they are accurate and finalised in accordance with deadlines and definitions
• Communicate with other teams to ensure that analysis and conclusions are consistent between products
• Assist with Quality Checking of other team members' audits, documenting and feeding back any inaccuracies for correction
• Create concise, relevant update reports with commentary identifying key changes and trends, by consolidating audit screenshots, visual analytics and other market news
• Become a subject matter expert, participating in team discussions to share key changes from audits and other news
• Support presentation scheduling by arranging the logistics for the session
• Work with team members to establish the agenda for clients' presentation sessions, recommending content and analysis areas
• Produce analysis and author presentations, ensuring that the material is error free, provides actionable insights, meets clients' expectations and is done within specified time frame
• Attend presentations and assist in their delivery through ensuring that the sessions' notes, attendance and actions are recorded and acted upon
• Quickly and efficiently respond to and complete client queries as directed, recording the work carried out
• Assist team members to plan, research and collate consultancy projects in line with the scope of work agreed with the client
Account management and business development
• Ensure that client records are continually updated (company structure, key personnel, contact details etc.)
• Support and contribute to marketing activities
• Be responsible for your development, proactively engaging in your one-to-one meetings, appraisals, objectives and training
• Be a good corporate citizen by helping others in their work and volunteering to help with company tasks/projects
• Assist in the organisation of company/team events
• Be a valued member of the company, developing positive relationships and proactively communicating with both colleagues and clients, contributing to constructive company culture and setting a positive example at all times
• Support diversity and inclusion by contributing to an environment that is safe, respectful, flexible and fair, raising any issues or opportunities for improvement with senior colleagues through appropriate channels
• Understand the importance of and contribute to the company's internal community, building relationships with colleagues to support each other both personally and professionally
• Uphold and promote our corporate values: Think Big. Act Small, Trust Must Be Earned, Success Is A Partnership, More Freedom. Fewer Barriers
• Understand and adhere to the company's Information Security policies
Why work at Informa?
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 25 days annual leave, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits
- Work with high quality specialist products
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics.