Sales Account Director - Remote
- N Downing St, Denver, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Job Title: Key Account Director
Reporting To: US Sales Director, Key Accounts
Division: TMT, Informa Business Intelligence
Location: US remote*
Informa Business Intelligence provides market intelligence, news and analysis, bespoke consulting services, industry events and specialist online training to millions of customers worldwide through online platforms and multimedia subscription services. We provide B2B organisations and governments with information so they can act, and ultimately make valuable and profitable decisions.
DIVISION - TELECOMS, MEDIA & TECHNOLOGY (TMT)
TMT is part of Informa Business Intelligence, offering clients research and advisory solutions to support their business objectives of better client engagements, business development and client retention.
In this role you will be expected:
- Primarily to win new business and develop allocated strategic accounts.
- Be seen by the client as the ‘face of TMT’
- Be the principal commercial contact between Informa and your assigned customer base
- Maintain and develop wide-ranging relationships within your assigned customer base
- Optimize and manage sales revenue and growth from a designated Key Accounts base to ensure high levels of customer retention and revenue growth
- Penetrate and develop new business and revenue from a defined list of development accounts
- To promote the value and use of the products and services you have responsibility for across all potential customers both internally and externally and identify and communicate other opportunities outside of those products
- To extend the geographic and demographic spread of your products within your assigned customer base
- To ensure that all major customers have contract terms that reflect the preferred business model for Informa
- Contribute fully to the objectives of your Division and achieve the personal objectives set by your manager
- At least 6 years experience in enterprise key account management or consultative selling
- Actively embrace new sales skills to uncover client goals and challenges
- Experience in regional selling/account management
- Ability to articulate complex solutions in a simple and coherent manner
- Powerful verbal and written communication
- Passionate, positive, and enthusiastic
- Outgoing, confident, and engaging
- Capable, and comfortable, in challenging the customer
- Experience in operating Salesforce.com
- Ability to work alone but also as part of the US Key Accounts team
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse, and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally.
Our benefits include:
- Learning and development (L&D) plans to assist with your career development and ambitions
- 15 days PTO, 10 days sick leave, 9 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering, and your Birthday off
- Health and medical benefits via Cigna Healthcare
- Retirement plan with 401k match of up to 6 percent
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program - become a shareholder and buy private equity shares at a discount
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed.
As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law