Data Privacy Analyst
- 240 Blackfriars Rd, London SE1 8NW, UK
Informa is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group.
We’re the specialist’s specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands, we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions.
Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
· Managing any BAU questions and privacy related support
· DSARS’s (employee and customer)
· Training planning and delivery
· Vendor assessments
· Privacy Impact Assessments
· Verification of marketing preferences implementation
· Breaches/Privacy Incidents
- Practical experience of implementing Privacy Requirements including PIAs, Vendor Assessments
- Experience maintaining a Privacy Programmes
- In depth understanding of the GDPR, E-Privacy Directive and the UK DPA 2018. Other DP Regulations would be an advantage
- Ability to handle information and business affairs with secrecy and confidentially as appropriate
- Demonstrated leadership experience
· Inherent curiosity and empathy for customer success
· Obsessive about solving customer problems
· Think long and Act short
· Collaborative with your peers, partners and your team
· Excited about the mission and milestones not titles and hierarchies
· Nurture an environment of experimentation and learning
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.