- 4 Park Square, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
If you have the storytelling passion of a journalist with the mind of a data analyst we want you in our growing team!
The Content Manager is a new role. You will be responsible for devising and implementing a content strategy that delivers relevant external engagement with our brand, with a focus on corporate channels (website, blog, multimedia).
In this role you will use a wide range of analytics and tools to create and curate trusted digital content that strategically targets specific audiences aligned to business priorities and positioning.
You will work with experts in the business to optimize stakeholder user experience and journeys, with the goal of increasing brand awareness amongst current and new stakeholder communities.
Closing date: 12th October 2021
- The ability to use a wide range of analytics and tools including web traffic analysis, keyword research, on-page optimization, competitor and customer research, partners, and digital influencers to inform your content strategy.
- Experience of using tools ranging from Twitter to Google Alerts to fuel content that keeps up with the latest trends in the industries in which you’ve worked.
- Demonstrable results of your content strategies across digital content streams, using various content strategies including, but not limited to, backlinks, SEO, customer research, competitor research, digital influencers, paid advertising, and social media optimization, to increase relevant web traffic and conversion.
- You understand the significance of organic social media in both the creation, and promotion of content, and can demonstrate successes working with social media or social media teams.
- Experience of on-page optimization to deliver tangible results.
- Excellent project management, presentation and internal relationship building skills.
- Demonstrable experience of planning, delivering and reporting on business activities, against agreed KPIs.
- Ability to manage and set priorities within a team and on projects.
- Flexibility to change direction, priorities, or plans at a moment’s notice, in order to mitigate a digital crisis, or improve a content campaign with up-to-the-minute newsworthy topics.
- Dedication to continuous learning and self-development.
- Publishing experience is not required, but a passion for knowledge is crucial.
What we offer in return:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- 3 discretionary days at Christmas
- 4 volunteering days annually
- Day off for your birthday
- Pension contributions
- Seasonal social and charitable events
- Training and development
You must have the right to work and live in the United Kingdom. This role is open to candidates in all locations across the UK. T&F has multiple options for how employees can work based on their role – be that in the Office, at home or somewhere in between.
At Taylor & Francis we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to Taylor & Francis are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.