Marketing Automation Specialist
- 110 Southwark St, London SE1 0TA, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Informa Intelligence provides specialist data-driven intelligence and insight to businesses and professionals in niche communities around the world, enabling them to make better informed decisions, spot opportunities and gain competitive edge.
Informa Intelligence are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist, to join a diverse, driven, and agile team who are responsible for ensuring that marketers have everything they need to execute successful multichannel campaigns.
As part of the Marketing Automation Support Team, you will play a key role within the business by providing day-to-day operational support to marketing, maintaining and monitoring key aspects of the automation platform, managing and developing system assets and monitoring key system performance indicators.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing technology and Marketing Automation in particular, with a wealth of experience in supporting these platforms and a solid understanding of how they should be used by marketing functions for maximum benefit.
- Support the marketing team in increasing the quality and engagement of our audiences
- Creating and editing email and landing page HTML, CSS and JS assets
- Dealing with, and responding to, platform support requests
- Troubleshooting issues with platform assets and processes.
- Providing reporting, insight and analysis on key marketing performance measures.
- Testing new platform functionality, designs, and processes
- Develop process and workflow improvements
- Monitor data quality and deliverability
- Creation, collation and curation of marketing training guides and courses.
- Program maintenance
- Upkeep of process and technical documentation
- Creation and management of platform reporting
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Organised, logical, and thorough with a high attention to detail
- Highly analytical
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Process driven, with a systematic approach to getting things done
- Comfortable working under pressure in a time sensitive environment
- Adaptable/flexible in a changeable working environment
- Excellent knowledge of marketing automation platforms and experience in supporting them (Eloqua preferred)
- From Marketing /Marketing Ops/ Martech background
- Understanding of marketing, communications, and digital needs
- Experience of using CRM technology (SFDC preferred)
- Experience of creating html emails and landing pages
- Good understanding of websites & website structure
- MS Office proficient, ideally advanced level Excel
- Excellent understanding of the English language (both spoken and written)