Digital Experience Coordinator - Virtual Events (NYC or Boston)
- 24 School St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Please note this position will require employees to be in the office either in New York City or in Boston. Employees should expect to travel to the office monthly.
About Informa Connect
Informa Connect organizes major branded annual events and operates specialist digital communities that are key convening places for a particular market. We run around 800 events each year in over 60 countries, create digital platforms based on engaging news and information content, and operate professional development programs for individuals and businesses in Global Finance, Life Sciences, and Pharma, and in a number of other specialist markets.
We are the world’s leading producer of live events and digital communities, where professionals share knowledge and make connections to help them grow professionally and commercially. We specialize in dynamic global industries, including finance, life sciences, and technology. We engage with 8 million individuals every year, giving them access to extraordinary people and exceptional insight. In other words, we help them know more, do more and be more. We used to be known as KNect365, but now we’re Informa Connect.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated, efficient, logical, and creative Digital Delivery Team Member (DDT-M) who will work on a digitally focused portfolio within the Informa Connect business. The portfolio will focus on a growing number of small to large events and digital products that are exclusively online. The role itself will revolve around a comprehensive list of responsibilities that occur pre, during, and post-event from a planning and operations perspective.
- Data capture and analytics – Undertake all necessary event admin tasks, including incident response plans, sustainability worksheets, accreditation administration, and obtain data for post-event meetings
- Upload Video-On-Demand onto the virtual event platform, provide Sponsorship (or data delivery team) with post-event data reports, circulate final attendee lists, provide accounts with no show/no pay, list of VIP no shows to VIP manager.
- Prepare and upload FAQ onto "Connect Me" for each Virtual event.
- Book staffing space in the office (as necessary) during the live virtual event days
- Continually review processes and practice to eliminate obsolete workflows and tools with little customer value or ROI, validating with Connect’s central leads.
Project Management/Delivery (25%)
- Assist on the day delivery of the digital event
- Manage "Slido polls" and notifications and send questions to the moderator of the live room
- Provide Crisp/helpdesk support on the "Connect Me" platform
- Add VIPs to closed-door sessions if required (last-minute VIP requests)
- Log video asset numbers for each session and update the agenda.
- Update platform as required – yesterday’s poll results, etc.
- Create and issue all event notifications.
- Manage the speaker green room/s and any other sessions (workshops etc.) that need to be hosted/moderated.
- General event trouble-shooter
- Share in-event behavioral patterns with wider virtual events team (SPEX, marketing, etc.)
- During the event provide updates as needed on session attendance and engagement for sponsor assets/areas as requested (end of each day)
- Action IRP plan and process (if required)
- At least one (1) year professional experience in the B2B Digital Service and/or Media Industry or equivalent
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel into the office on a monthly basis*
- Detail-oriented, excellent written and verbal skills, extremely organized
- Ability to work with various teams and be able to work under pressure when last-minute tasks arise. Previous webinar experience is very helpful to this individual.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who is ready to take on an exciting challenge and is willing to take the initiative in the execution of virtual events.
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse, and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally.
Our benefits include:
- Learning and development (L&D) plans to assist with your career development and ambitions
- 15 days PTO, 10 days sick leave, 9 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering, and your Birthday off
- Health and medical benefits via Cigna Healthcare
- Retirement plan with 401k match of up to 6 percent
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program - become a shareholder and buy private equity shares at a discount
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed.
As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.