Digital Experience Manager - NYC or Boston-Based (Hybrid)
- 605 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10158, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Please keep in mind that this position will require employees to work at the local office from time to time as instructed. We anticipate traveling to the office monthly.
About Informa Connect
Informa Connect organizes major branded annual events and operates specialist digital communities that are key convening places for a particular market. We run around 800 events each year in over 60 countries, create digital platforms based on engaging news and information content, and operate professional development programs for individuals and businesses in Global Finance, Life Sciences, and Pharma, and in a number of other specialist markets.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a highly self-motivated, efficient, logical, and creative Digital Delivery Team Member (DDT-M) who will work on a digitally focused portfolio within the Informa Connect business. The portfolio will focus on a growing number of small to large events and digital products that are exclusively online. The role itself will revolve around a comprehensive list of responsibilities that occur pre, during, and post-event from a planning and operations perspective.
Project Management/Delivery (75%)
- Streamline digital delivery - manage digital event delivery to budget, and lead times according to the event/product forward schedule both pre/during and post events.
- Overall Platform Management – To take ownership for building and managing the event portal shell to house all content on the event virtual platform, including all platform uploads/integrations, (such as attendee lists) the uploading of branding assets, speaker bio’s and photos, event resource materials, the allocation of attendee badge classes/privileges, building all aspects of the event agenda and networking functions, the creation of SPEX booths and all back-end admin tasks.
Oversee and fulfill digital sponsorship packages (as required)
- Be the main point of contact for virtual event speakers and undertake all administrational support when required. This could include: the preparation of briefing packs, undertaking event pre-records, the creation of holding slides, and issuing calendar invites.
- To be the main point of contact for the broadcasting team (internal and external) and to ensure they are fully booked, briefed, and have all the necessary workflow information to deliver the content for the event
- Coordinate weekly team meetings & team communication groups - Prepare notes for de-brief meetings and ensure all parties are clear on their roles
- Liaise with and be the main point of contact for marketing, production, VIP, and sales team queries
Live Event Delivery
- Oversee event delivery and be the main point of contact for all stakeholders during the event
- On-the-day project management to include live streaming monitoring and production guidance, online chat support, general troubleshooting, and providing attendance and engagement data back to relevant teams.
- Data capture and analytics – Undertake all necessary event admin tasks, including incident response plans, sustainability worksheets, accreditation administration and providing data for post event meetings, uploading Video On Demand onto the virtual event platform, provide Sponsorship (or data delivery team) with post event data reports, circulate final attendee lists, provide accounts with no show/no pay, list of VIP no shows to VIP manager.
- Continually review processes and practice to eliminate obsolete workflows and tools with little customer value or ROI, validating with Connect’s central leads.
- 3 to 5 years professional experience in the B2B Digital Service and/ or Media Industry
- The candidate must have the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented, excellent written and verbal skills, extremely organized
- Ability to work with various teams and be able to work under pressure when last-minute tasks arise. Previous webinar experience is very helpful to this individual.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who is ready to take on an exciting challenge and is willing to take the initiative in the execution of virtual events.
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse, and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally.
Our benefits include
- Learning and development (L&D) plans to assist with your career development and ambitions
- 15 days PTO, 10 days sick leave, 9 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering, and your Birthday off
- Health and medical benefits via Cigna Healthcare
- Retirement plan with 401k match of up to 6 percent
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program - become a shareholder and buy private equity shares at a discount
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed.
As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.