Product Launch Manager
- 605 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10158, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Informa Pharma Intelligence is on a mission to improve healthcare outcomes by empowering pharma leaders with unmatched data, insights, and platforms that empower decision making through the drug development and commercialization lifecycle. We are driven by an insatiable curiosity to identify the root-cause barriers that distance patients from the treatments they need. We ask the questions others don’t. We connect the dots others miss. We seek partners who share our vision and possess strengths that enhance our own. Our data-driven intelligence, backed by predictive analytics and human expert insights, enables the pharma industry to make informed strategic decisions at the speed of business.
The Product Launch Manager , Product Management will develop, manage, and execute the GTM launch plan for clinical product enhancements and new clinical products to ensure cross-functional alignment and internal readiness. The GTM Manager will support product positioning in the market, while driving sales enablement, client services and editorial awareness, and assist in developing marketing strategies to drive growth and retention.
- Work with broad cross-functional internal teams to ensure GTM tracking of dependent stakeholder readiness plans including, reporting key milestones status, risks and contingency planning and issue escalation as necessary.
- Lead and facilitate regular meetings with key stakeholder groups including Product Management, Marketing, Client Services, Sales, Sales Specialists and Analysts/Editorial teams to gather requirements, gain internal alignment on GTM program development and ensure executional delivery.
- Managed internal communication flow, serve as a liaison and coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure launch readiness.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market problems of various industry segments and user personas and effectively position and communicate how and why product features and functionality address and overcome those market problems for our customers.
- Lead the creation and maintenance of value proposition materials, such as product demonstration scripts, customer facing product presentations and content for marketing collateral.
The selected candidate should possess expertise in the Pharma/Biotech industry, particularly in the clinical trial domain. A strong and exhibited verbal and written communication and working style that fosters collaboration and delivers results is required.
- Program and Project Management Experience
- Proven track record of commercial success in evolving products and growing revenue into new markets, regions, segments, and customer types.
- Experience in new customer go to market methodology and customer retention strategy, ideally in the information services industry.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization internally and externally.
- Having an understanding of competitor products and market trends would be a bonus.
- Strong organizational, analytical and management skills, with the ability to balance multiple projects successfully and efficiently.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Knowledge or experience of key stakeholder function in sales, sales enablement, product marketing or product management.
- Take a data-driven approach to GTM planning and execution, encouraging evidence-based improvements to strategies and processes.
- Apply creative problem solving and proactively propose new approaches to better meet both customer and internal stakeholder needs.
- Be a team player who brings a sense of positive energy and the ability to influence, inspire and motivate cross-functional partners across the organization.
- Work independently with minimum supervision and in a collaborative team environment.
About Informa Intelligence
Informa Intelligence provides digital intelligence and data-based products, consultancy and research services that help businesses in specialist markets make better informed decisions, spot opportunities and gain competitive edge. We work in five markets, with over one hundred brands and many expert teams delivering predictive and action-based insight and intelligence
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events group.
We help customers in hundreds of professional, commercial and academic communities connect and learn, and create and provide access to content and intelligence so they can work smarter and make better decisions faster.
Why work at Informa
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 15 days PTO plus 9 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Commuters benefit
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
This role may also be available on a flexible working schedule – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.